Reviews for The Cost of Living
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Pressing the little periwinkle button to leave a review of any quality certainly takes more than a few seconds ;) but worth it when good works must be acknowledged. ‘Third times a charm’ they say, but let’s hope this doesn’t hold true to Dean’s appointment with Death at the end of the year. You managed to capture/summarize the events in their lives quite well in a short amount of space. Fans of the show can easily reflect back on those events with fond memories of experiencing them unfold on the screen, although a casual reader may have a hard time understanding all the references without more backstory.

How in the world did you discover such an appropriate Dickinson poem? Very nice. And certainly, that one Winchester family trait you mentioned will be the driving force for Sam to save his brother now. We’re in for one hell of a ride for Season 3 and October can’t come fast enough! Very nice done, thank you for sharing.
amy chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*applause* oh my god, that was brilliant! and you used one of my favorite emily dickinson poems! *heart* seriously, that was ten kinds of amazing.