Reviews for To Her Regents Three
Queen Sound chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
This was one amazing story. I love it all and the idea of making W.I.T.C.H. a bed time story so Lillian would know but not is an awesome idea.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Great story so far. But FYI frogs are already dead when biology labs get them. Their freezer-dried or something
Kraktzor chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
Wow, this is really well done. You managed to actually make the characters sound like themselves. I could picture this story as an actual collection of episodes from the show. Great job!
Matt talking to animals. Hmm, yep that feels very correct, why didn't i think of it before now?

Good Job.
mermaid princess lilian chapter 16 . 10/6/2009
you have t put another chapter it's so damn cool
Tibki chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I 3 this story.

Awesome ideas.
MegGyver chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
why is it almost all your chapter titles are named after songs?
RWB chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
Well, this story was just plain ridiculously good up until now...

..but you made a real mistake.

Even if he is 10 times as powerful as he normally is, Cedric is helpless against Elyon.

No bubble magic would help him do that.

We're talking a gal who beats Phobos with a handwave.
acw chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
funny :)
koolkame chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
Do you still have the runs?”

“…yes.”

“Hooray!”

That and the end were hilarious! Besides the funny I liked the implications of the book of prophecy. I, too, am planning a return of Shagon...

Great story, I can't wait for the sequel. (I really like any story that works the title so well into the narrative.)
DayDreamer9 chapter 16 . 10/30/2008
This story is the BOMB XD I love it and I think that Sylla sorta DID deserve what he'd gotten; thanks Captain Loone! Hope Matt doesn't turn evil again in the next one, can't wait for more!
The Crazy Talk Kid chapter 16 . 10/30/2008
*applause and the song "Chariots of Fire" playing in the background* Congrats and a well done peice. Brava, bravo, and Bravil!
Gameblaster12 chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
Love the story, can't wait for Shagons revenge.
Alastor Vega chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
Dont you hated when things get worst after it get better but im really want to nknow what will happen next.
reviewer chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
laughing too hard to respond.

plans to buy some bird seeds.