Reviews for Sam's Day Out
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Like this story a lot. Brothers and sisters always torture each other. I think it's a law.
Fueled by Earl Grey chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Poor sammy. All he wanted was some freedom. I can totally picture this happening.
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Super cute. I love their dynamic, and I like the logic of a young child not really knowing what to do when left in charge. Good job!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
great work
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Aw, cute

I like it!

Thanks for writing, you did a good job!

-JMAS
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw, they love each other really. All that bickering is just a bonus.
lucym chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I loved this story!

It was nice to see the brothers fight and make up, and the idea you had was great, I haven't read anything like this elsewhere. You're a great author, keep up the good work!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aww, this story is wonderful!

Thanks for sharing :-)
Rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing :-)
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Hahahaa! I loved this! Haha awesome fic. Thanks for sharing!
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
cute story especially the boys hiding from one another. sibling love isn't it great!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Fantastic story! It was fun to read the antics between the brothers and the things they did!
carocali chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This is a nice fill-in for the days after Jessica. It certainly makes sense that Sam is still adjusting to this life again (and Dean, too, in his own way). I like that you didn't make Sam completely oblivious, and he even got a little revenge.

Nice piece!

:D

Caroline
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Really enjoyed reading this. Very well written - love reading a story that's not filled with spelling and grammar mistakes. Fantastic length too. Look forward to your next story.

I'm going to go read some of your other fic now.

Kokoda2007
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
this was really cute. i love brotherly banter. :D