Reviews for Tropical Mindscape
Cute! :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
aw, cuuuuuuuuuuuute! :D
Lizzie chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
ROFL! That was absolutely hilarious at the end! Good job. I like your works.
Adell568 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Absolutely hilarious.

The Cabana boy just cracked me up. In order to appear sane in front of my family I had the difficult problem of trying to keep my laughter under control and not loud enough for the neighbours to hear. Great stuff.
cackled chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I wish my daydreams were that vivid. damn...! (sigh)

lovely ficlet. It made me happy.
the blanket chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh my God.

The imagery.

Sasuke. Shirtless. Sweaty.

Subservient.

Oh, the possibilities.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
XD Yes! I want my own Cabana Boy! Man, does that sound so good right now. A massage would feel wonderful. Way to appeal to my senses. Great work. I don't even like the sun, but I would give many things to be on a beach right now. Thanks for sharing! -KG
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Haha! I love it!

Hilarious. "Cabana boy"... Haha, I believe I'll be using that fantasy for myself from now on! XD
city with no people chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I can just picture Sasuke's expression at that question. lol, I like this story a lot.
T a C o C a T chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Brilliant. Although usually I tend to dodge around short one shots that don't involve a lot of (realistic) action (sure... let's use THAT word...) between Sasuke and Sakura, I was captured completely by this.

It was an adorable little spurt that completely coincides with Sakura's character. I could totally imagine her sitting in an office, fantasizing about Sasuke as a way to pass the time. Canaba Boy. Ha. Canaba boy! If only, if only.

(I'm pretty sure he'd secretly enjoy it, actually. He would just love to answer Sakura's every beck and call, wouldn't he?)

- T
em-iloveyou-d chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
*fans self* Oh my!

Good job! I must say, I laughed uberly hard. Good style, keep it up!

Cho Sunny
PropheticDreamer chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Sasuke as a cabana boy! AH!1 I love it. He can serve me a drink any day.
winterfaeriy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
hahahahaha! thats funny
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I'm laughing so hard right now.

The audacity of Sakura in this story!

Haha, highly amusing.

Yet another great one-shot Xkashent, I dare say at the risk of sounding like a ten year old that you rock!

Ah...this will give me a good laugh for a long while.
omurice chapter 1 . 7/19/2007