Reviews for Like Swallowing Hot Chocolate
NovelReadingAddict chapter 2 . 6/23
You were certainly correct, after all Severus proved that he is Dumbledore's man through and through.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very sweet story! I really enjoyed it!
Basill chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
I find I enjoyed the story and the essay that followed, and I would like to point out several key factors that told me Snape was not a traitor. In book 1 Snape was trying to save Harry, he could have very well just allowed the dada proff. to knock him off his broom and allowed him to die. He would never had to lift a hand to stop him, but he didn't. he tried to protect Harry. In the fourth book he showed his dark mark to Fudge to prove Voldemort was back, this showed that he was not loyal to Volde, and although I was not positive, I was sure there was more than meets the eye when Dumbledore was killed. Anyways, I loved the work.
Lumikki chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was really sweet, and I absolutely love the tittle!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is great. A nice change of story. :)
EmmaRandomAs chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
absolutely love this story! congrats on a job well done!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
wow, your essay is so insightful. It's so true and i believe that snape is not evil. i didnt pick out some of the points before, and this essay is surreal...i also enjoyed the story, it was really interesting and a change from just the snarky character. a whole new side to both characters were shown, brilliant.

keep at it
YinToYourYang chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Don't worry about the ending. I know what that is like. I can never find sutiable endings for my stories. I found that this was a great story.
Slytherins-Dragonthorn chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I have just finished reading your essay on Sev and I find that they are all good reasons to believe that our dour potions professor is not completely evil. The way I see it, is that the majority of the public is blinded by the fact that Sev is not a nice man. That because he is so dour it is in the realm of reality that he could be plotting against the man that saved his life but I don't think this is true due to the fact that Sev doesn't have it in him to harm someone without a good reason. That while we all know he is capable of committing the most heinous of crimes he is not truly an evil man. To be evil it has to excite you to be causing someone pain and that is not something that the public pays much attention to. and as you have already pointed out with facts he wasn't gaining anything exciting or pleasurable from killing anyone. It was kill or be killed. And both him and Dumbles knew that , sev was more important to the end of the war then Dumbles could do. Because while Dumbes gave hope to the young, Sev is who truly protected them from the evils. Thats just my thoughts on the subject...
RenoBites44 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
D This is the best AU Harry Potter fic I’ve ever read! I think it’s really great to see these other sides of Harry and Snape, without magic and such. Love it! 3

~RenoBites44
somethingjustlikethat chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Severus is definitely on Dumbledore's side. I absolutely agree with what you have said. It is rather odd to see Severus always void of emotions. After all, after killing a man, you would either feel scared or happy. In this case, Severus feels angry because he did not want to do it at all. In fact, it was quite against his will, I might add. Well, a very good job on the story, and the essay is well done!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great job! I LOVED your story!
MadideLlama chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I do think that the Felix Felicis theory is to underdeveloped to put to much faith (or argument for that matter) into, but the rest I agree on wholeheartedly. I still pissed at Rowling for killing my favorite charters though: Sirius, Severus, and Remus (in no order).

-DaLlama
MadideLlama chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Well yeah. You didn't end it with them getting married. Still a good story though, keep at it!

-DaLlama
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
or it burns your throat and hurts like a b*tch.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »