Reviews for The Reason Why
cosette141 chapter 17 . 7/5/2018
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Ugh, why on earth did you abandon such a wonderful story! Why why why why why? I spent two days reading this and I was so absorbed by it! You have to finish it! Please! And I still want to know what’s up with charizard! Dang it, please come back! This is written to well to be left unfinished! ;(
cosette141 chapter 14 . 7/5/2018
GIOVANNI YOU ARE A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING. AND YOU BETTER HAVE FINISHED THIS STORY WHEN I GET TO THE LAST CHAPTER CAUSE IF THERES A CLIFFHANGER I DONT KNOW HOW ID TAKE IT
cosette141 chapter 13 . 7/5/2018
OH MY GOD TRACEY AND JAMES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I flipped the crap out when they got out of the van holy crap!
cosette141 chapter 11 . 7/4/2018
Oh my GOD the end of this made me gasp out loud!
cosette141 chapter 9 . 7/4/2018
Wow, you did a fantastic job with this scene between Jessie and Misty. I love that they were taunting each other knowing they’re both in love with their travel mate :) and I love how Jessie went to far and said what she said, and that you said “she always does.” It’s really well written and such a good character building moment for Jessie. Great job!
cosette141 chapter 8 . 7/4/2018
Ahhhhhh James is so cute I knew he loved Jessie :) I love this situation so much! :)
cosette141 chapter 7 . 7/4/2018
whaaaaat?!
cosette141 chapter 6 . 7/4/2018
Oh noooooooo pikachu! Okay, so my theory is that the charizard that took pikachu wasn’t ash’s charizard! I hope i’m right!
cosette141 chapter 4 . 7/4/2018
Aw! I don’t think Jessie and James are mean either! I think you’re writing them very well!
cosette141 chapter 3 . 7/4/2018
Ahhhhhhhhh! Nooo pikachu! Wow, fantastic way to ramp up the suspense! Love this!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
ohmigod, this is like, really good. I just want you to update! pleeeaaaasssseeeee! my god this’ good holy shit.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2017
NOOOOOOO I WAnt IT TO Continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2017
I love your story. but what I do to see your next story?
Hats77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Why didn't Ash use Pikachu? He could have use an attack that's not very effective. Like Iron Tail, or Quick attack. Plus he was already out of his not-nonexistent pokeball.