Reviews for Graduation Day
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Awwwwww!
loved it. :D

Ah, these brothers are awesome. It's quite sad that Sam didn't get to finish college. :( I like how Dean remembered anyway...

yup. wonderful little fic. :3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Aww Dean... you're so sweet...! (or maybe I always think he's the sweetest one in the Winchester family?)

This is so good!

Sammy cried! :')

Yaayy for hug!
ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aww! That had a year come to my eye. x3

Even though it was your first fanfic, it was really good. The idea was cute. And I love how Dean didn't forget. :).

Great job!

Kairi
beadtowne chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was your first story? Wow, I loved it.
Ruusukainen chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Lovely story!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'm sure that Dean did know when Sam would have graduated. He keeps up with everything about Sam. He would probably have planned something for graduation since its a big family thing.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I was so excited to read what first started the chain of beautiful stories from the wonderful Muffy and I have to say this has to be one of my favorites! :) I LOVED IT! This has got to be one of the sweetest brother fics I have read. I love that he had all of this planned for years. :) Thank you for all you have written!
DeletedAccount2k15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was ADORABLE! Dean was have his chick flick moment :) I cried when Sam started crying and when he said,"You remembered?" :') Dean is such a great big brother...when he wants to be. Good job! Xx
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Beautiful brotherly story, and how awesome a big brother is Dean, knowing what day Sam would have graduated and planning a little celebration for him, even though the actual graduation didn't happen. Loved how Sam returned to the motel room and apologised for being a d*ck for the last few days and loved his reaction when he realised Dean knew what his trip was. Great chick-flick moment, the boys have to have them sometimes (!) And loved the ending, the boys sitting on the motel bed bantering with each other and drinking champagne straight from the bottle!
Great little fic, loved it.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I liked this. Good story.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was so cute *-*

Seriously, that was really chick-flick, but they are brothers eheheh It have to happens sometimes, don't you think?

Conclusion: I loved everything eheheh

Kisses

Rosetta
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Beautiful Story
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great story. Had me in tears.
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
OMG :D - I love this bud, what a heart warming, beautiful brotherly moment! Of course Dean remembered :D - and OMG, I'm missing this interaction in the epi's right now, so this is so poignant! Absolutely fantabulous!

Hugs and luv