Reviews for Queen of Dragons
Jessica Love1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love Chazz/Serena pairing! Harpy's brother is my favorite monster. He is so cool! I haven't seen all the episodes of Yu-gi-oh gx. So can you do a couple chapters of them? Are some other guys like Serena? Like the manga Aster Phoenix? That way Chazz will be jealous?
this is great chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Pretty please add more soon. I love how you put in harpy's brother in it. i can't wait for more. do you think Icarus will come out of the duel world and into the human world. that would be so cool! and don't let Zane die. please!

Thank you!
Jessica Love1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Chazz/Serena forever! Please update soon. I love this story!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hm this seems awesome and not bad
Reesa Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
awwwww that is so awesome that they hate each other already keep on writing please
SailorStarMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i love this story and wants to read so get your butt moving and write more of the story. you can't leave people hanging!
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i really like this story,but i kinda hope she ends up with bastion,her fellow ra yellow cause chazz is acting like yea your story your pairing
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Well, I must say that I was expected to be a little disappointed in this story since most crossovers aren't very good-especially with detail. But I must say that this is a really great story and believe it or not, but this is the FIRST story I've read that's had an actual duel in it and I was thoroughly impressed at the effort. Serena is still in character and I like it that she's related to Syrus and Zane. The detail in this story is remarkable and it is clear as to how much effort has been put into this. I applaud you for such a fantastic job and for the record, I LOVE the pairing. If Serena had stuck with Darien there wouldn't be much freedom in your writing because it would be restricted to fitting Darien realistically as her boyfriend and a normal guy into a story where the students are practically isolated from the mainland. I couldn't see any spelling mistakes. However, I probably would've chosen a different Duel Spirit for her, but I still think that Icorus is cool :)

I noticed that this story hasn't been updated in AGES and I'm not expecting it to be updated and I'm not pressuring you when I say it'd be a big shame to leave this incomplete, since it's so amazing!

If you do decide to continue, then I would suggest about doing a couple of chapters based on Serena settling in and making friends before jumping a few years ahead-just to make sure that no one gets confused.

Otherwise, you've done a fantastic job, I hope you will eventually continue for I'll be waiting ;)
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
AWESOME love it hope you write more are you going to introduce some of the other girls into the story ?:):):)
MoonFace01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This story is so cool! I luv the fact that you write the duels out; I wouldn't have the patience and that's what makes it a Yu-Gi-Oh GX fic in the first place! I know you haven't updated in a while, but please do; Chazz is one of my fave characters on the show!
Sesshy's Mistress chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice story, I can't wait to read more :)
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Very intresting!
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
please please please update!

Does any of the sailor scout stuff come into play at all in this series?
Kazukimi chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Nice fic, the pairing too. Hope you will udapte soon