Reviews for Death of Me
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
awww, omfg! This was amazing! I loved it! sooo emotional in all the undertones and the imagery and stuff is amazing!
honeyflew chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
BRAVO, I ACTUALLY CLAPPED MY HANDS AT SOME PARTS, RIDICULOUSLY MARVELOUS
Salysha chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Another dreamy work from Ninyria with this pairing. I did love the wealth of the background story here, though; it was like being back in Resident Evil 4 and living through this. Merchant's always a cool chap to see, and the banter and explanations really provided a rich weave of a story here. So nice!

I felt so bad at the end when Luis said it was nothing. Not a cool move, amigo! I wonder if they ever get their feelings in sync...?

I hope you pick up writing again. With this pairing, no less. These fics of your pull my strings, and I don't want to be left carrying a torch. I'd much rather come lavish appreciation on more works. You really tell a story, and writing this good is always a pleasure. A genuine treasure.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
First re4 fic I've read and I must thank you for the FABULOUS read _ 3 it wasn't a sappy crappy 500 word one shot. It had plot! You don't see enough of that :] definitely on my list of top fics :D best part was when he ate the peach. Totally loved it 3
Odd-San chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really enjoyed the way this whole bit was written. It's not too short, not too long, very balanced, and also conveys the different emotions to the characters.

I was very satisfied. CC:

I also want to know if it would be alright if I may be able to incorporate some of the dialouge and actions in the Doujinshi; Crossing Paths.

It's a Yaoi Doujin about Leon having encounters with the Merchant, and Luis. Two different little storys.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
O_O Oh my god that was so incredible! That is probaly the best LeonxLuis i've ever read! I added you and the story to my favorites. Please write more!
4quintessence chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
"Why are you taking your clothes off," Leon asked, gulping the bit of peach as he watched Luis unbuckling his pants.

OMG BEST LINE EVER! It's just so Leon, I can imagine him in that position and saying that without a doubt. It made me laugh a lot. He can be so clueless sometimes eh? I just wanted to say this is my favourite Leon x Luis story ever and I love the ending haha. And of course, you captured both of them very well.
Dillance Vanity chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
zomg this is great...why don't u finish off the rest of the stories...? was this a one night stand...? maybe u can somehow mode this story with the other one...
Bodysnatchers chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
ye! its gorgeous! i love your work! i cant believe the ending... if i keep thinking about whats going to happen to luis id probably cry. glad you left it with an ending like that, wouldnt be better if it changed D
Val Skia chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
BTW you have anon reviews disabled, I just found out I wasn't logged in.

. I didn't like the end. I know the two wouldn't have a happy ending of sorts, but still...Really great yaoi scene. I think I reviewed another fic with a good yaoi scene of yours...hmm...well, nicely written. You play re4 as what version? Mine is the wii edition and I just got my infinate laucher.6 no more evil chainsaw ppl and running out of ammo. .

You beat it yet? You could do some other LxL pairings like...nvm. anyways take care!
Sumi Arana chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
One word.

AMAZING.

I would have loved if it was longer though... So hot.

But the last line made me go "Aww! How sad!"