Reviews for Ron Takes a Life
Dsman chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
well this was intresting
Dsman chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
intresting lets see what happens next
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Burnzs chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
That was a good story. That was a good build up. I figured that it wouldn't deserve the hype of his reaction, but it was still funny when it finished. All I got to say is: "Its about time"
Daki92 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
The cliffhanger was evil, the story was good. Ying and yang
CastaS chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
i enjoyed it, great story.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Nice ending for a dramatic story *smile*
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Very good story.

At the end of the first chapter, I was betting that Ron was having dream with .

Kim being the Judge. You did a better job that I was imagining

Thanks
bigherb81 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Nice story seems like something that would have to be done since Ron doesn't exactly step up for his glory. Nice job though especially like the escape attempt.
mkusenagi2 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Yeah. It's believable. Great Job.

MK2
AtomicFire chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Nice bit of smiles at the end. I like Ron playing hell with a bunch of Marines, even if he had the completely wrong idea!

Thanks for the great read!
Star-Eva01 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Whitem;

Sorry for the late review here, so I'll do one for the whole story.

Your take here on Kim and her dislike of firearms is done well. And I can see how Ron would hide the fact that he has one in his pack. But I can see how he would take "any means" to protect Kim.

I have to admit, when you have Kim "key something" in the Kimmunicator and shortly after that, the Marines show up in full gear and inform Ron that they are acting on the "Orders of Kimberly Anne Possible" and inform him that he is to "come with them", I can see how her would react to that. Well done.

Again, Ron's reaction is the thing that I truly like with this story. How, even if he thinks that Kim is having him arested, he would fight to stay and protect her. And having his inborn fears provide the reason is well done.

The ending here is I think one of the best parts. As we find out, she is aranging for Ron to get a small bit of the applause.

And I really like this line:

Kim spoke with a smile. “Well… Wade may have the world wired… But I have the connections.”

Very well done.

Star_Eva01
UncleFester84 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Perfect, just it.
cpneb chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Only Kim...

but it took all those Marines to get Ron to a point where shd could tell him 'Thank You,' and she's right: for Ron, this is, indeed, 'No Big,' especially when you're doing it for the woman you love and have loved since Pre-K.

definitely not my thought of what was going to happen, and the medal may be a bit 'over the top,' but an excellent presentation, nonetheless.

Thanks, whitem, for bringing it.

...cpneb
RA1STL1N chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Dude that was awesome but i dont think ron would have struggled so much but either way that was a nice ending .