Reviews for Staking a Claim
Cutimist chapter 1 . 1/8
Omg! Absolutely amazing one shot! I couldn't stop laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Guhuhu.. pubic affection.
Asantai chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
XDXDXD! OMG! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life! X'D
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Oh holy cow! I love the ending it had me laughing so hard.
' "Oh my…"

"What was that noise? I can never hear a thing these days!"

"Mommy!" '
Ahhahahaha! OMG I always knew they were into verbal foreplay! You have a lovely mind my dear. I had so much fun reading this thank-you so much, Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This was fantastic! I actually forgot about yura lol :p
prev pro chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
OMG I LOOOOOOVED THIS XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
different
HappyCookiie chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Oh my.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's all I can do now, just laugh uncontrollably! That was absolutely fantastic! So well written and engaging! And that last line... "Mommy!" HAHAHAHAHAHA Sota is going to be scarred for life now! Oh my god absolutely hilarious, fantastic one-shot!
Me-Love Inu1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
OK, this is awesome! There is only one thing I have to point out, in the beginning, where you were talking about Kagome being really affectionate, I'm pretty sure you meant to say public affection, instead, it says 'pubic' which of course being the little Miroku, I started to giggle, then cackle, idk why but that typo makes me laugh so hard. But anyways, This was awesome!
Vesy chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I kindle didn't like how mean you made Inuyasha. Mainly haw he called her bitch and wench. I loves her too much to call her that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
omg i knew dat erebody heard it omg im dead ctfu
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awesome!
Yugioh and Inuyasha lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
OMG! That is the BEST kagome/inuyasha lemon one-shot I have ever read! It was amazing.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I will admit that I have read this fic at least 3 times over the last year. I love it, I keep coming back to reread it! It was one of my first favorites and will stay one of the most memorable, the family at the end...lol.
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 10/4/2013