Reviews for Staking a Claim
Guhuhu.. pubic affection.
Asantai chapter 1 . 9/23
XDXDXD! OMG! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life! X'D
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10
Oh holy cow! I love the ending it had me laughing so hard.
' "Oh my…"

"What was that noise? I can never hear a thing these days!"

"Mommy!" '
Ahhahahaha! OMG I always knew they were into verbal foreplay! You have a lovely mind my dear. I had so much fun reading this thank-you so much, Cheers!
This was fantastic! I actually forgot about yura lol :p
prev pro chapter 1 . 2/27
HappyCookiie chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh my.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's all I can do now, just laugh uncontrollably! That was absolutely fantastic! So well written and engaging! And that last line... "Mommy!" HAHAHAHAHAHA Sota is going to be scarred for life now! Oh my god absolutely hilarious, fantastic one-shot!
Me-Love Inu1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
OK, this is awesome! There is only one thing I have to point out, in the beginning, where you were talking about Kagome being really affectionate, I'm pretty sure you meant to say public affection, instead, it says 'pubic' which of course being the little Miroku, I started to giggle, then cackle, idk why but that typo makes me laugh so hard. But anyways, This was awesome!
Vesy chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I kindle didn't like how mean you made Inuyasha. Mainly haw he called her bitch and wench. I loves her too much to call her that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
omg i knew dat erebody heard it omg im dead ctfu
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Yugioh and Inuyasha lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
OMG! That is the BEST kagome/inuyasha lemon one-shot I have ever read! It was amazing.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I will admit that I have read this fic at least 3 times over the last year. I love it, I keep coming back to reread it! It was one of my first favorites and will stay one of the most memorable, the family at the
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Err... Wow that was just wow... I knew Inuyasha has the sexdrive of at least half a million healthy men but Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Good story