Reviews for Staking a Claim
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 1 . 6/29
Wow! Capturing and engaging!
This was. Amazing.
I LOVED IT I'VE ALWAYS BIN A INUYASHA N ALONE CAN THIS STORY WAS GREAT W/O BEING CHEESY WILL WATCH FOR MORE OF UR STORIES I HAVE A NEW FAN FOR SURE!
HorrorLife chapter 1 . 5/10
I love this! Stay awesome, stay a writer, and if anyone says anything bad about this, tell me and I'll "take care" of them, if you know what I mean. Seriously though, ignore anyone who doesn't like this, they're idiots
Ami chapter 1 . 3/13
Ce fic est très drôle mais il aussi exitant . Et vous devriez continuer , parce que ce long travail a apporté ses fruits .
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I have to admit I was a little confused at the angry part but then again that can be hot foreplay lol. Nice job!
Belle hall chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
That was awesome!
SweetChocolatez chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I would like to state that I personally wince when Inuyasha calls Kagome a bitch (out loud- inner talk is fine and my bitch is fine since it's in an affectionate way). But I don't think it retracts from the story and I don't think it's wrong that he would call her that occasionally either. I know he calls her wench in the series. The story was incredible, by far the best lemon I have ever read and probably will ever read. I hope you do more of this one day. The humor mixed in with the sexiness was all that more appealing. I LOVE this one. It has all my favorite things: inukag, jealous inu, possessive inu, humor, and his absolute devotion to her (whether that be in general or in mating specifically). :3
Firefox94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I loved the story it's self but I wasn't very fond of him saying bitch so much it kinda ruined the story for me a little bit
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
what the fuck this is all fucking wrong do you eve watch the show he would never call her "wench" or talk to her like that what the fuck?
Rachel3003 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I don't get the last part! "Mommy!"? who's the mommy? and the kid?

by the way, I liked it a lot!
lenny01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
It was pretty funny, I really liked the ending. I didn't really like Inuyasha calling Kagome "bitch" and "wench" all that much, but aside from that I think you did great.
Cutimist chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Omg! Absolutely amazing one shot! I couldn't stop laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015