Reviews for Staking a Claim
pearl chapter 1 . 3/15
not bad
Absolutely awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Loved it! Another great inuyasha x kagome fic by the talented you. Super amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Nice job had skittle bit of everything really really really liked it
Chippy 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
This, is a piece of pure, enchanting, HOTT, art. One of the best lemons I have ever read. And that, is good for you, because I am very picky when it comes to fanfictions. I cannot explain how amazing this one-shot was to read, it felt as if us readers were actually there. Congrats, *applause*
Sadie Kilgore chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
I LOVE IT and keep up the good work
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Wow! Capturing and engaging!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
This was. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I LOVED IT I'VE ALWAYS BIN A INUYASHA N ALONE CAN THIS STORY WAS GREAT W/O BEING CHEESY WILL WATCH FOR MORE OF UR STORIES I HAVE A NEW FAN FOR SURE!
HorrorLife chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
I love this! Stay awesome, stay a writer, and if anyone says anything bad about this, tell me and I'll "take care" of them, if you know what I mean. Seriously though, ignore anyone who doesn't like this, they're idiots
Ami chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Ce fic est très drôle mais il aussi exitant . Et vous devriez continuer , parce que ce long travail a apporté ses fruits .
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I have to admit I was a little confused at the angry part but then again that can be hot foreplay lol. Nice job!
Belle hall chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
That was awesome!
SweetChocolatez chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I would like to state that I personally wince when Inuyasha calls Kagome a bitch (out loud- inner talk is fine and my bitch is fine since it's in an affectionate way). But I don't think it retracts from the story and I don't think it's wrong that he would call her that occasionally either. I know he calls her wench in the series. The story was incredible, by far the best lemon I have ever read and probably will ever read. I hope you do more of this one day. The humor mixed in with the sexiness was all that more appealing. I LOVE this one. It has all my favorite things: inukag, jealous inu, possessive inu, humor, and his absolute devotion to her (whether that be in general or in mating specifically). :3
Firefox94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I loved the story it's self but I wasn't very fond of him saying bitch so much it kinda ruined the story for me a little bit