Reviews for Gypsy Moon
TheTheatreChick chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
YES! The story was alot easier to read this time!

And also I loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next!
LilyHellsing chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Argh you made Lil sound like a whore! X_X Although I was lmao off at the "night of pleasure" stuff lol. Woo Clopin ;D He gets laid! FINALLY :P I wonder what will happen next...
LilyHellsing chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
I loved the feast of fools! XD The dance I could picture easily. . Whyd you have to make Lil beg? Plus o.O Frollo is mine no matter how many scars or cuts he has XD Lol
TheTheatreChick chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
That last chapter was very intense, and I was impressed, too. I just have one critique: please make a new paragraph every time someone else speaks, and also please make more paragraphs so that the story is a little easier to read in general :)

Moving've definitely captured the evil-essence of Frollo. I hope to read what happens next very shortly.
Anon chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
Wow this is so good!

I love the realtionship between Kara and Clopin, its like a perfect match!

Your very descrpitive and use powerful words, keep it up.

I hope that you update soon ok?

Great story so far!
LilyHellsing chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Damn, intense story and fight. Btw, everytime someone different types, make a new paragraph cuz its good grammer and easier to read :P Like Im one to talk lol xD Woo Clopin! He got a kiss!
LilyHellsing chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
I loved how Kara found the white scarf thing. But does Frollo love Lil back or is she becoming a stalker? XP Lol. The sun/moon scarfs were genius!
LilyHellsing chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Oh yeah, friends meet each other in the bathing area? XD wth...Lol well that was unexpected. I was laughing at clopin, poor man :P Anyway, gotta go to the Grand Hallows Ball.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
Good chapter. I still feel bad for Kara though. Evil Frollo...

I hope you update soon!

ForeverACharmedOne chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Aww...Poor Kara...-tear-

Update soon!

LilyHellsing chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Kissed his hand? Eh, oh well I guess it would be akward if she kissed his lips outa nowhere since they just met lol. At least she got a hug though :P
LilyHellsing chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow, goosebumps! I love the detail and the short intro. (In other words, update soon lol) XD Clopins always in the way :P
27 | « Prev Page 1 2