Reviews for Kim Possible: The Adult Years
Sammyboy94 chapter 4 . 10/23
I dont get what kims deal is. I Never leave home without my .38 Special. the only thing ive used it for is to put holes in paper and once to put down a deer that was hit by a truck. I hope i never have to use it on a person but if i ever have to protect myself or others i will be damn glad i have it.
etyberz chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Great Story! I loved how you were able to keep most of Shego's "egoness" even though she turned good. The plot was intricate and I loved the twists. I wished there was a little more Kim/Ron/Shego and even Yori, fighting action, as most of the fights seemed to be focused on the guns, but otherwise, great job!
BookQueen12321 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hello! Really like the direction you are going with this...characters are splendid aswell as the plot. My one complaint is the thing with the priest, and as Ron is Jewish I found it a bit inappropriate. But that's it! ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I love it
lee chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
this story is amazing i loved every second of reading it and i hope you do more
Aberrant2.0 chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
I really loved this fanfiction. This is probably my favorite kp fanfic. The writing and pacing is wonderful, and really enjoyable.
Snakespur chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Should of had another humorous scene where Mr. Possible meet each other as well and have a little scene similar to Kim and Mrs. Possible lol.
Sammyboy94 chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Great story, I can tell you put alot of work into it. Definetly in my top 5
Sammyboy94 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Direct translation is 'stupid foreigner' cutesy of urbin dictionary
Garoozis chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Drakken is the computer voice that was talking to Hawk on the phone
Garoozis chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Love the story so far. I think it is one of the best continuation of the Show I have the pleasure of reading yet. I can't wait to find out how this story plays out. And I must say that you're an amazing writer
Esperanza chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I'm already hooked. I can't wait to see where this leads.
JP1124 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Great story looking forward 2 reading more from you
TMFC chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
That was a truly amazing story.
TMFC chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
You do a very good branched and reconnecting storyline. I can't wait to finish the story and see anything else you have.