Reviews for Generation
HeartsDragon chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
Oh my gosh this story is amazing! Please please please update soon!~ ]
AD chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
Poor Naruto...

Good chapter, and a nice change of pace. I liked it! :)

Sorry if you are the type that doesn't like reviewers like me!
AD chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
... Yes. I have a good idea as to what it is... Anyways, good chapter. It was cute :) Or is cute a bad thing to you :P

AD chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Yes... it was cute... But to most of your readers, you're probably right :P But job well done on another great chapter :)

AD chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
I really liked this chapter, probably my favorite so far. I really like Daitan and Seimei "together".

AD chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
I liked the chapter. It was touching, sweet, but at the same time didn't give so much away that it made you want to stop reading. I like how you have Daited "whoever the hell he resembles if anyone" and Seimei "Sasuke" getting along. It's a nice twist :)

AD chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Sufficiently confused, but I understand. Still can't figure out who a few of them are... Maybe I am oblivious. I am the idiot who thought this was a completed story, so who knows... Anyways. Good chapter! it was funny :)

AD chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Hm, not really a fan of "lemons" but whatevs. ('M' writers are normally better writers in general) Anyways! I really like where the stories going, and I can't wait to see what happens with Daitan and Naoe next! ... though it would help if I could figure out if Daitan was supposed to be mimicking a character from Naruto or not. Oh well! I'll just read on! :)

AD chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Aww, what happened to Naruto- ... Naoe. And Gaara was really sweet! I don't mind Gaara being sweet, however, I feel like their situation is slightly awkward. Eh... I don't know. I'm probably being a prude.

AD chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Wasn't expecting the Gaara twist, but I'll go with it for now. Now there are still 6 I don't know, so I'm gonna keep reading to find out. Just wanted to say "good job"! _

AD chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
There are still a few that I can't figure out yet, but I'm hoping I'll get there eventually!

Another job well done on a chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter to see how things work out :)

AD chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I'm back :P but this time I'm not using a full penname. Takes too long... Anyways! I do see what's going on! :) and people tell me I'm oblivious...

I really like the story so far and can't wait to see more!

RuByMoOn17 chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
not bad
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
Yes another chapter I have missed this story. As humurous and sexy as usual.
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
Well shit that chapter was exciting!