Reviews for Magnetism
PhoenixRoseQueenToo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This whole thing is just... adorable. Entirely too cute.
daiken chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
THIS IS THE BEST DAIKEN FIC EEVVERRR PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Violet chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
this is THEE Best daiken fic I've read. And I've been in livejournal and some other random sites too, and none of them can compared to this one-shot. It's just so perfect and cute. Both characters are nicely protrayled as well. Keep it up!
Anette Paris chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Beautiful.

Ken and Daisuke are very IC, and your writting style is very nice. This is one of the best Daiken stories I've ever read.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Awesome
Aestivates chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
And he simply replied, “Here’s another difference between you and me: You like to be flowery. I like to be blunt. So I’m going to be blunt.” He looked me right in the eye. “You...are...amazing.”

And that was all I needed to hear.

This was so sweet and in-character it makes me explode with happy. I loved it.
zertek chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I've always been amazed how well characters seem to fit into their correct roles in your stories. Things tend to turn out exactly as they should without being predictable, now that's an accomplishment right there.
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw. *trying to think on something better to say, because she is speechless* So... fluffy. Daisuke and Ken are just the way they really are, and their relationship is a natural thing. The characters are very well written, and I really liked the situation! Congratulations, you're a very good writer! Added to my Favorites! And sorry for my English, it's not that good.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aw that was SO cute! And it was really really good too. You did a great job of conveying Ken's emotions in this. *cheers for Daiken* There seriously aren't enough Daiken fics on this site...anyway, keep up the great work!

whitewolf
QG chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Ah, that was so sweet I almost cried. Your portrayals of Ken and Daisuke are so very in-character, it warmed my little fangirly heart. When reading I tend to shy away from the first-person perspective, but you entered Ken's head and really let him live on the page. I need to reread this and take it into consideration for roleplaying. Fabulous characterization and a wonderful read.
Hello World 2Day chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
My first DaiKen fic, and I'm already completely in love with it :D Thanks for writing this, it completely brightened my day!
Ethically Unequal chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This was amazingly adorable. One of the best DaiKen fics I've read. You kept the characters IC well. I loved how Ken had an entire monologue about why he likes Daisuke and Daisuke had one -blunt- sentence.

You did really well on this. Congrats!
Snow White Window chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was GORGEOUS... I think I might have to draw a comic based on this someday... WOW.
Einstette chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
OH MY GOODNESS !

so adorable ! KAWAII !

ah i loved it! love it loved it!

your a bloody GENIUS my friend!
Comrade Trufflinskinovichevna DeLevikna chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love love love this story. I think it keeps the characters so IC its incredible.

My favourite line is Ken's: 'I think I'm just naturally a deep person too.' which I can totally see Ken saying. Actually, I think I can picture each of the characters doing almost everything in this. And I just cracked up at Davis/Daisuke being so clueless. XD

Its kind of fluffy but not over-kill. Its awesome.

Um, improvements? I had to re-read the story again and again to find stuff. Such little things. xD

- “‘Cause life is boring without one!” he exclaimed. It seemed to be saying it humorously, though."

- "I flashed him a cunning a smile, even though he was still staring at the ceiling."

Something seems off there. And thats all I could really find - and I spent ages trying. So appreciate it. :E

Keep it up!