Reviews for Marshmallow Moments
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
cool fic
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Loved it! I really like the crack about the mirrors. I have wondered once or twice about those mirrors myself! Great job, keep going! :)
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
"“Please?” Sam asked sweetly turning on his brother with his best puppy face look.

Urgh dammit! Dean cursed inwardly. That was cheating. "

oh, that is so cheating. Bad Sam...cheating before the game even begins.

Awesome job so far, can't wait for the next chapter.

prolixmay chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
omg i cant wait for the next chapter, I know that this'll get interesting, I cant wait for the bonding to happen, Please Please uplaod the chapter. I hope they share some personal info. about themselves, so that we can acutally see what's happening in Dean's mind. Really good start, can't wait for the next chapter;)
D chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
thats really cute!

please update soon!
katwinchester chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I think you have come up with a really interesting premise, can't wait to see where you go with the story next.
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
((: .

Oh my gosh, awesome to the extreme.

perfectharmony22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
lol this is proving to be interesting! poor dean does he even have a group of friends? nice story!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Good story so soon.
MrsGamstPedersen chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow I liked it! It made me chuckle throughout! It makes a change from all the really serious stories on here but you've still managed to keep the brothers completely in character. I love the way you bring in some quotes that Sam and Dean say from other episodes (like the one about humans). And I love the little bit of sympathy you are giving Dean about his upbringing. Please update soon... I enjoy the laugh!

Hmm... if only I had the imagination to write my own fanfic! x