Reviews for The Life Ruiner
please wright ore
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
O M G
AllThereIs chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Please update! Pretty, pretty please! *puppy dog face* You are such an amazing writer and you have me hooked! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
UPDATE pleassssee!
victoria4911 chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE UPPPPPPPPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. this is a great story
v chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
I wish u would finish this
loved by all21 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Pretty please update this soon. Its so good
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
i'm happy to see reid wanting to be with brody even if it's just for sex lol but it's a start. update soon XD
11ali26 chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
please please update
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Love the story hope you update soon.
SkyyRyder chapter 15 . 12/11/2009
Cara, Cara, Cara. I can't believe that you updated this. I'm in a pleasurable state of shock! :) I missed the Brody/Reid interaction... and now we know that Ty is dating an Abbott. Oh drama... and how we love it.

I hope there's more with this came from. Miss you're writing terribly! :)
siriuslyblairrr chapter 15 . 11/10/2009
i was SO excited when i saw that you updated, and let me tell you i was NOT dissapointed. wonderful chapter. i love how we're really starting to like and understand brody more and more. you're doing a really great job of developing her character.

please update soon :)
Clowny19 chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Wow that last chapter was amazing
Karma Cullen chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
i absolutely love this chapter! i cant wait for the next one! Keep writing!
0-Jackie-0 chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
wow so glad you are back writing this! I have never read a fic that takes an almost unlikeable character(brody) with everything she has done and made me love her and feel sympathetic to her so well done ...oh will brody realise that reid is just wanting sex or will she tell him now about their child... i cant wait for the next installment please update soon x