Reviews for Peccavi
Ginmione chapter 5 . 9/21
It could be possible that you can update please
zoner04 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
My god. I've read this so many times over since your last update. This and Debauchery. And I can't get enough. I hope you still plan to continue, though it seems to be at that point where you may not. I still have hope. I love the angst (I'm masochistic, sadistic, all that, I know) and the darkness and the pure sexual tension. God, I love Ginny and Hermione. You write them both so well (and those minor characters too...what are their names again?). I hope you update soon. Don't make us beg (because we will).
SSJ God SS Juuhachi chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Great story! Please update soon!
langeskyzo chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Well, I have to admit it : I think I'm a bit crazy about your stories. I really enjoy the pairing Hermione / Ginny but what you do with these characters seems to go beyond many other fanfictions. In each of your story, they play a different role : it's really interesting. Plus, I like the way you write even if your stories tend to be a tad gloomy .

My favourite story remains "Is this love", Hermione as a femme fatal is something tantalising P.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter...

As one may say in my country, bonne continuation.

Et au passage bonne année 2010.

Sand.
Scrya V chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
... -sigh-

hiatus, are we? -glare-

update soon, yeah?
Super Saiyan Juuhachi chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Hermione and Ginny are one of my favorite femslash couples and I actually have a quite a large collection of stories about them on my computer. This story is one of the many I have and have throughly enjoyed of what direction you have made Hermione's character. I have always enjoyed reading stories that depicts her in a darker way. They are just more interesting and I believe could actually happen if say something traumatic were to occur in her life. But you have written her in such a light where it is evident that despite her cold behavior that Hermione still possesses a deep love for Ginny deeply and wants only to be with her again in apparently more ways that one as that was shown at the end of this chapter. But will Ginny allow Hermione to have her way with her? Or will she somehow manage to stop her before it gets that far? I'm looking for what to see what happens next. Update soon!
Cara4Ever chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Oy. Such a fast read, and so long between updates. I have this story on alert. So I'm waiting, and ready for the next. I'll browse your other stuff until then.
Cara4Ever chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Ahem. I actually meant *is* this the sequel to TiL. My bad.
Cara4Ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh yeah. This must be the second of the 12 black rainbows. (see review for 'This isn't Love')

This is the sequel to TiL? I'll review again after ch. 5.
unthinkable chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
make this thing never end please - best i've read in a while - wanna know why Hermione is so mess up... please.
WillowxTara chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
This is an amazing story. I really do hope that you will finish it. Dark Hermione is just sexy
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
*dying for u to update* XD take ur time tho i hope u haven't given up on this amazingly dark story ;]
samchords chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
lol You write the best almost but not sex scenes.

I've read most of your stories on the website, can I just say your Spashley is amazing lol.

But anyway going back to this in all the stories I've read from you there's always a very strong sexual undertone and it completely works for you. Many people try to get this and they fail; the story just turns into an accidental smut instead of meaning something greater then that.

Love this story, love all the stories from you!

-Sam
Imagination Genius chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
omg! so likin this story. when are you going to update im dying to know whats going to happen.
Imagination Genius chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I love this story I went back and read the first story and was captivated. I actually cried at the end of debauchery. And now I can't wait to see what happens with this one. I'm hoping hermione finally gets the girl she loves. I really love hermione so I'm always rooting for her character. I love the sexy cold dominate bitch role you place her in. Its new and inticing to me. I'll definately be checking for updates. I actually have a page with this same name but I can't log on through my fone the login page just won't load so I'm not really an annonymous reviewer.