Reviews for Mirage
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
this is probably the only story I've ever read with Tyki where I've actually liked him XD
but really, I love these gray areas in fiction. the morally ambiguous "bad guys", where by principle you know and the protagonist knows that they are an enemy, yet at the same time we can't help feeling some amount of compassion for them... I wish I could convey this complexity of feeling.
oh, also, I find the Tease fascinating.
Darkness lover of Hope chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I think you should add a chapter on Tyki's pov of Allen
chishero chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
M, I love all your drabbles. Short as they are, they're always jam-packed with meaning and concise language. I love how you portrayed Allen's fear of Tyki-it makes so much sense the way you put it. Awesome times infinity!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Nice story. I'm working on a crossover. Check it out sometime.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
*Nods* Yes, I have wondered about it at times, Allen is intent on saving humans and he differentiates human and akuma by their souls, but since his eye will show no screaming soul over the Noahs he's going against his morals and killing humans. You've captured that nicely.
Amaterasu-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hauntingly beautiful. Great character portrayal, I really could imagine Allen thinking something along those lines. You rock :D
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
it gave me shivers. I think it was really well written and very in character. It's true that out of all of them, Tyki is the most 'human'. Probably because of his 'white side'. and Allen has always had trouble with Noah before
Wolf-of-Words chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
*Claps* Oh goodie, some Allen-Tyki interaction without yaoi implications (I think?)! A small spoiler (but hey, I'm behind), but a great introspection. Love the idea of Allen being unable to see Tyki as evil. Great job- hope to see more from you.