Reviews for deathly hallows odes
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
A loving tribute to a series you obviously loved. It is sad when great series end - I've felt this way with quite a few, Harry Potter included. I think you did a good job of showing the reminisces of a reader reaching the last book, and the sorrow mixed with fond memories that comes with it.

The line that hit me the most was: "As I read the end of "Pheonix" I was shocked when Bellatrix murdered Sirius during the battle in the department of mysteries". I was indeed shocked by that one and always harbored a faint hope that Sirius would come back.

I also liked your line about discussing various theories for Book 7 with family and friends. I know there were those conversations in my household and probably all over the world. It's lines like that one that connect all the readers of Harry Potter together in your poem, and make it so universal.

Good work. Keep on writing!

-Sauron Gorthaur
Mia1986 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
beautiful and wonderful tribute to the harry potter series. i too was about to cry when i reached the end of hallows.

why did rowling have to kill so many good characters off: tonks and lupin (and right after teddy was born), Fred, dobby and hedwig, coin creevy and much more
Guitarprincess chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Amazing! Just reading your poem brought back those scenes from the past books in my mind. Awesome ode to a wicked awesome series!
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007