Reviews for The Beautiful Letdown
sydneygirl90 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Beautifully written and portrayed. I don't care how the books ended, Harry and Hermione are together. ;)
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i love it!

very agnsty
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Ron found them there nearly a quarter of an hour later. He joined his fiancée and best friend on the bed, and together the three of them laughed and reminisced, forgetting the boisterous crowd waiting downstairs to congratulate the future Mr. and Mrs. Ron Weasley, forgetting the trials that awaited them in the months to come, forgetting everything but each other, and a special love that nothing would ever change.

That part was nice.
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
SQUEE!

*glomp*

I love this. And, of course, DH was disappointing but still. Very JK. And it can be seen as a close friendship too, but I think only to the Ron/Hermione shippers.

WOOT!
lycus chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I'am sorry but there is no way that ron would be that understanding JKR had to change his whole personality to make him likeable so people would accept the relationship. I know that i'am biast but H/Hr forever.
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
aw, that was beautifully done.

especially after reading Deathly Hallows...I wish JK had included something to this sort, but I guess we all know that it's true anyway. it's obvious enough.

again, beautiful.

Faye
Xanthia chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
this... made me cry... *tear*

soo cute!

those three are such good friends, and i LOVE the ending!

nice work :)
My-Arabian-Knight chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This is a REALLY good story. It has very good description and you can almost feel what there feeling, or that your in the room with them.
DefiGraviti chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Aww, that was so cute! I love how Ron didn't mind when he found Hermione and Harry with their arms wrapped around each other at the end because he understood completely. And I loved how it ended with the three of them. So cute!
moviemanic122893 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007