Reviews for Requiem
ppcl chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Very well written. Emotional, angsty, gripping. Thank you for sharing.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
"He was once a better man; but rum, and Elizabeth have turned him into this thing he has become. He cannot resist her pleading eyes, her flushed cheeks, and the way her lips trail across his collarbone.

She has broken him; as he knew she would."

Oh my god my heart! That was breathtaking and so very sad at the end! You really did them both justice though, bravo!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Nooo. That makes me mad. But it's a great fic. Glad he had some time with her at least. Brilliant characterization as always. Love how it's only natural to understand how much he has changed and how he is so removed from the old, duty bound Norrington.
visitmyao3writingramblr chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow. This was amazing. the emotions were so raw, and though i already sympathized with James, this helps to show more of his side to the story. If only this were canon, it would have made perfect sense. 3
MsNewBooty chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
:') that was beautifully written, thank you for writting it. Yes I agree to a couple reviews down, I'd love to have a James Norington, and was totally uselessly pulling for him. Sorry Will, still love you. Haha yes I know this story is kinda old, but I'm new to FanFiction, gimme a break! :) -Kisses! MsNewBooty
classictwilight chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wonderfully written. )
holograffiti chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
So horribly sad and amazingly beautiful and superbly well written!
SmithFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was really good. And sad. Maybe a sequel...Please?
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh...so very sad.
Rock-Nye chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
O.o

Amazing. You are simply an amazing writer. I felt terrible for James throughout all the movies, and I was really pulling for him all along. D (I like Will and all, but...you know.)

Anywho. Everyone was wonderfully in character and the ending, although depressing, was perfect. You are officially in my favorite authors. D
MissWendyBird chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow. This is where I really can't stand Elizabeth. God, the world needs more James Norrington's. I certainly want one!

I feel so bad for him. I just want to hold him and cuddle him. I could literally hear their voices in my head as I was reading this. Bravo!
callherbabylon chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
O.O No! James!

Any more?
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Poignant. Sad. I can totally see it happening. In DMC Elizabeth seems a conundrum: at once doing everything she possibly can to get to Will, and then flirting with Jack and calling Norrington 'James' as if she always used to and hadn't not seen him in months/years. Good job showing poor James' despair, hope and love at the sight of Elizabeth again, even if he knows deep down she won't stay his, and his betrayal and despair again. You're really talented.
Lakritzwolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
See the broken soul like casting a look into a shattered mirror...thousand fractured images and a lot of sharp edges to hurt yourself.

That was painfully well written, his remorse, his shame, his losing himself, even if he knew it wasn't going to last...

Requiem, indeed. Even two hearts won't give you back your soul.

Do you know the piece "Lacrimosa - Requiem for a friend" by Preissner? This would be the perfect piece fo musical accompaniment to this.
aeliuned chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
wow, that was depressing. but good, in a way. I like the James POV thing.