Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Kitakana chapter 1 . 4/24
Sasuke sounds almost like Sai there. And I can totally see Sasuke acting that way. Poor Sakura.
parplanet chapter 1 . 4/22
he is such a clueless guy LOL
Kashlazy chapter 1 . 4/2
OMG SO FREAKING FUNNY!
In the end I find it seriously sad that this would be a serious possibily for how they could have end up. Sakura would have had his kids, while Sasuke was only doing it to repopulate his clan. You managed to make it both funny and seriously messed up too.
wittyying chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
It's like Big Bang Theory-but with Sasuke. And I actually know people who TALK like that.
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Hahahaha omg, seriously, you are killing me here. But yeah, this is kinda what I imagine Sasuke would be like as the rigid resident iceblock. I would so die if Kishimoto writes a funny ending where Sasuke's second priority really is to repopulate his clan, though by pure logic it kinda is.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Sasuke kinda sounds like Sai XD
sasusaku3623649 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Love it !
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
oh sasuke u broken record :D
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Adorable! :)
Ra chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, God... I can't believe she didn't punch him. Not even the very handsome Sasuke could get to 'intercourse' with that lame game. On the whole, this was simply hilarious.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You know, this made me laugh and cringe. Laugh because like, oh my god this is so hilarious! I'd consider it crack, but the possibility is sadly not out of this realm. Which is what makes me cringe. If Sasuke really turns out to be like this... I will never live it down. He's supposed to be sexy. And repressed of emotions. Which makes for explosive sex... eventually. I imagine him starting out awkward, since he doesn't know how the whole thing goes. XD
E d e n chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Lol! Usually I find comical fics. to be quite...subjective in their taste of humour. But here, you've got a quite realistic situation with just the right amount of exaggeration and characterization.

Loved it from beginning to end. Leave it to Sasuke to leave a girl speechless, hm [;
teamcan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
LOL! This gave me a good laugh. Great work!
nipnag chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
oh my gawd! i would totally give sasuke a good slap across the face if i were sakura!

anyway, not sure if you've watched The Big Bang Theory but the way sasuke phrased his questions sounded like how Sheldon from the series would say it..
cholericDolphin chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow, just: wow. I can totally see this happening. That's as far as I'm concerned the most realistic SasuSaku fic I've ever read. And it's funny how "determined" you made him... :D Just so funny... xDDDD