Reviews for The Open Door
kez-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Oh nice :D
I've been wanting to read something like this. A friend directed me to your fic and I'm glad she did so far. It's already promising to be very creepy.
bloodmutt chapter 22 . 5/19/2015
Not too bad I was expecting it to be extremely corny but it was actually very good
Guest chapter 22 . 2/20/2015
Cool!
ShadowMann chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Hey, nice chapter.

Never expected the meeting between Sora, Donald, and Goofy with James Sunderland had to happen like that when James shot Goofy in the ear.
ShadowMann chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Hey, nice job at starting this Kingdom Hearts and Silent Hill story.

I guess the insanity that Silent Hill has already started early than later and it seems that Sora is already affected by it's madness.

Anyway, you did a awesome start.

ShadowMann (Also known as TimistheMan)
Follow the Fire chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
This is not fanfiction. This is liturature. XD i was in love with the whole every card was a world thing? Ahh! . i stayed up past twelve for a week every night because i would want to read one chapter...and would accidentally read five. When i got to ten, i finished it the next night, because as soon as i put it down to sleep, i HAD to keep reading! ;3 this puts new meaning to the term crossover, and i think its great. I hope when i get my sh/kh x-over up here, its just as. But im not sure i can trump this. XD lol. Anyway, wonderful story, and, am i the only one who read donald and goofys lines in their actual voices? XD
Vio14 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
This is so good.
Ali-Kat chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Whoa...just...whoa...

This story pummels my sh/kh x-over into the dust. Holy SHIT this was amazing! I mean, mine is more akuroku oriented but still...hohmagaaad...xD love it so much. It kept me up till 11 every night and i kept reading on my phone on the schoolbus just because i couldnt just WAIT to figure out what happens next! Actually i thought the cloaked guy was roxy until sora got the radio signal. Then i was completely lost. XD was Akiri an OC or based off someone? Howd she know all that stuff about Sora?
Tikigod784 chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
This was the most original KH story I've read, not for the crossover, but because of what you did with the crossover. Most stories will have Sora and company travel to a world and interfere with the plotline because the local villain is using heartless/organization resources. In the end, very little is changed within that world's story. Here, you tie it into Sora's own struggle and use it to portray his relationships with the other major characters from the KH franchise. The characters from the Silent Hill franchise only make brief appearances since this is a story about Sora, and Silent Hill is merely a tool to tell Sora's story. THAT is the reason this story works so well. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
When i first saw that this was a crossover of kingdom hearts and silent hill, i was very skeptical that it would be good. but i really have to say that this was possibly the best crossover i've ever read! the descriptions were amazing and i had to read the story start to finish in one sitting. great job!
Serendipital chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
This was amazing! Though, I felt like the 'Sora's mother' plot line could have been tied up a bit better.
Sencorw chapter 22 . 4/13/2012
This story.

IS FRACKING AMAZING.

I love how you blend all the elements of Kingdom Hearts/ Silent Hill into this wonderful, horrifying story. Your descriptions about the monsters, corpses, and the setting evoked sharp emotions and reactions out of me; everybody is in character; Goofy and Donald are actually important to the story instead of stuck in the background or killed off immediately.

The way you incorporated the horrors of Silent Hill as a manifestation of Sora's own fears and insecurities is brilliant.

Thank you for writing such a magnificent story. It really help pass the time while I was lying around sick. :)
FFFFFFFF chapter 22 . 11/14/2011
I read this whole story in one go. Four hours later, I'm behind on my homework and I haven't eaten dinner yet (and it's like 11:30pm right now lol) If this doesn't tell you I loved your fiction, I don't know what else to say.

Your story made me love donald and goofy more than before. Sora's weird sense of reality had me confused at times, but it was more like I was confused with him so I like how I could feel how Sora felt in the fiction. My only feeling of incompletion was about Sora's feelings in regards to his mother and father. I felt like after the hospital part, that bit was left undone. What did Sora do? I thought for a second Sora killed his parents and that was his dark silent hill revelation, but I don't know. Maybe because of this reason I felt the revelation was a bit anticlimactic, not to say the story was bad because of it (I LOVED it haha) but I felt distinguishing that there is a grey area between light and dark didn't seem like a "Silent Hilly reason" if that makes sense. I sort of expected a run in with a few cult members, but I don't feel like it made the story lack because of it. Oh, and what about The voice Sora heard that sounded like Riku was talking about forgiveness? I'm just curious lol

Anyway, I think you did a good job keeping the balance between KH and Silent Hill. If a part happened where I felt there was a lot of Silent Hill influence, you put in some KH references to balance it out. Nice job.

I wanted to read your notes on the chapters, but I don't see it on your page. I hope I can find it on your DA account since I want to know if you answered my questions, but other than that, your story was wonderful! It's definitely a new favorite of mine and I'll be sure to read it again some time. Thanks for the cool read. I hope you don't stop writing. You have a wonderful talent. Keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 22 . 10/24/2011
I love this story. I don't know much about Silent Hill (but I know plan on buying a few games), but I do know a lot of Kingdom Hearts and you did great with this. I was thinking so damn hard, in every perspective. Incredible. The imagery was incredible! Great Scott! Gah! Sorry, I tend to ramble at times like these, but really... I liked this story very much. Kudos to you. :)
crashguy1 chapter 22 . 7/23/2011
that was the most awesome story i have ever read. i orignally wanted to find a really good written crossover story that would give me a jolt with the trio fighting creatures that they have never faced and that their abilities and weapons couldn't work on them, but since i couldn't find something like that with resident evil i went for second best and chose silent hill but what i was originally looking for turned into something much better and i am glad to have found and read this.