Reviews for The Open Door
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
Impressive, because if I didn't know better, I would say that you give Team Silent their ideas for the game.

The only, smallest thing I could think of being dissapointed with this story was Kairi's anagramed name Akiri, but I guess would be no better.
glittersparks chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
Very suspenseful! Can't wait for the next part! :D
Fucoxanthin chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
So...

First of all: Sorry for not reviewing the last to chapters, I read them already on the day when they wer uploaded, but I guess I am too lazy...

Still... Great work again.

I don't know how many chapters you have planned, but I hope there are more coming.

Through your story you manage to keep the scary atmosphere perfectly told, again I couldn't stop reading... I love how in-character Sora and the others are... It's rare (and I suppose dificult) to find a story with characters actually being themselves. So I find their reactions to the bizarre world of Silent Hill very realistic, good work. That includes Sora's behaviour towards the nurses.

And, it's really a torture waiting seven days for a new chapter, I guess I'm kind of addicted, but again, I'm just to glad that new chapters are coming... And a reader shouldn't complain when a author uploads chapters regulary, right?
tebrighteyes chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
Yay update! So the gang's splitting up. Things are really starting to build up. I love the tension you're building between the characters. Can't wait for the rest!
Keyblader Chad chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
what a surprise, Akiri just happens to suggest Sora goes with her when they split up...saw that coming.

heh anyway another great chapter, amazing that Sora can no matter how horrified he's getting by everything still have that innocent like personality of him with just beginning to laugh his head off.

Excellent writing (typing but whatever) as always, still doing so good on describing things and making it still feel like Kingdom Hearts. keep up the good work.
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
This is one hundred percent amazing!

You've had me jumping at any tiny sound in my house since the beginning of the story and I got major reactions. Like I started shivering a lot and getting goose bumps (I never react like that when I read anything so it's a big thing for me) especially in the part where Sora sees that nurse and Sora says "Mom". I just kinda stopped reading on that word in shock. It took me a couple to start reading again x3.

Oh and that part where Sora was being crushed to the ground by the vines, I was unconciously digging my nails into my knee and I started bleeding o.O

It's all so descriptive and detailed. It's just...wow.

I can't wait for the next chapter! 8D
Keyblader Chad chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
very good story so far...the summary interested me but i was a ittle skeptical at if this would be a good crossover of putting Sora and friends through the horror of Silent Hill.

I'm glad you proved straight away in the first chapter and from then on that i'm wrong...the describing and detail is great, you capture the fear essence of silent hill very well but yet also the attitude of the KH characters well too.

Interested in seeing how much more Silent Hill disturbs our heroes...and hoping for more slightly humorous scenes between Sora and Akiri due to him noticing her looks.

Keep up the good work on this story, definitely going into my faves and something i look forward to the next chapters.
glittersparks chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
Amazing! :D
tebrighteyes chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
Sorry I haven’t reviewed in awhile. Anyway I’m so glad you updated! Donald was great in this chapter. It’s really amazing how you can write Silent Hill but still have the Kingdom Hearts feel and you capture all the characters so perfectly.
glittersparks chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
I loved it! :)
Nachos chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Wow, things are really heating up. The tension between the trio is easy to see, and it only gets worse as they go... can't wait for the next chapter.
C.B. Magique chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
That was a little short and disappointing. I got to the end and had the feeling that something more was supposed to happen. But, it's an update and I was waiting for one so I really don't have much of a right to complain.

And good going with the creepy. I personally don't think Silent Hill is very scary, just eerily creepy.

D
Drexus chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Wow...This is so awesome, I'm completely hooked. Silent Hill is one of my favorite games and the way You've brought Kingdom Hearts down to it's level rather then the other way around is great.

I can't wait to read more...(And I know what you mean about reviews...I feel the same way lol)
bonbonpich chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
oww, you still haven't update this yet? just this morning i feel like i'm up for some horror. i was expectng some update for "the open door" here. ya gonna continue this soon?
JadeOokami chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
I've always wanted to see a crossover like this. But this is... creepy. It creeps me more than the movie did, lol. It's really well written. Though I don't think Sora's personal life should've had such a role, the darkness messing with his mind is definitely a nice touch.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »