Reviews for The Open Door
Karg42 chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
And thus Sora is two steps cehind James. I can't remember anyone else's name, but I remember that psyco fat guy, the little girl, and the woman who was playing with a knife in front of a mirror. Any plans on drawing them into this?
Deidara No Iwa chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh wow. I'm loving this so far. *-* I must say, Kingdom Hearts Silent Hill Epic Win! Keep up the great work! :D
A Meandering Ghostie chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
hm...

maybe... meh
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
Ah, the ever so suddle refrence to Silent Hill Homecoming to the last chapter. Another great chapter too. It also feels strange that the characters have a better background (& personality) here than the real game. One question...Will you have a good/bad/joke endings like the game? THAT would be awesome too. But thats just me...
Count Papaya chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
Your story is pretty awesome! I didn't think I'd find a crossover like this right when I started searching for Silent Hill stories on the site. I love how you took away their weapons like that, it really gives a feeling of vulnerability now that they’re armed with such mediocre things. And the way you presented Sora’s past was pretty darn believable and seemed to fit to the nature of Silent Hill…I guess. Anyway, I eagerly await for your next chapter!

Oh, and your art is beast!
glittersparks chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
This story just keeps getting better and better!
C.B. Magique chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
That was pretty awesome. I think the real intention of Silent Hill as a world has been captured almost perfectly. I'm almost envious of this because I had the same idea in my head for some time but didn't know how I was supposed to go about creating it. Though I wouldn't do it now for fear that I might unconsciously copy you. Oh well, the concept was nice while it lasted.

I also saw your illustrations on Deviantart. You've thought this out a lot and it shows.

D
littlehomiieex3 chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
I finally caught up, and I'm totally falling in love with this story! A lot of horror genre stories here aren't written well [or well enough for me to get hooked], but yours is awesome :D Keep it up! :D
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
Impressive, because if I didn't know better, I would say that you give Team Silent their ideas for the game.

The only, smallest thing I could think of being dissapointed with this story was Kairi's anagramed name Akiri, but I guess would be no better.
glittersparks chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
Very suspenseful! Can't wait for the next part! :D
Fucoxanthin chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
So...

First of all: Sorry for not reviewing the last to chapters, I read them already on the day when they wer uploaded, but I guess I am too lazy...

Still... Great work again.

I don't know how many chapters you have planned, but I hope there are more coming.

Through your story you manage to keep the scary atmosphere perfectly told, again I couldn't stop reading... I love how in-character Sora and the others are... It's rare (and I suppose dificult) to find a story with characters actually being themselves. So I find their reactions to the bizarre world of Silent Hill very realistic, good work. That includes Sora's behaviour towards the nurses.

And, it's really a torture waiting seven days for a new chapter, I guess I'm kind of addicted, but again, I'm just to glad that new chapters are coming... And a reader shouldn't complain when a author uploads chapters regulary, right?
tebrighteyes chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
Yay update! So the gang's splitting up. Things are really starting to build up. I love the tension you're building between the characters. Can't wait for the rest!
Keyblader Chad chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
what a surprise, Akiri just happens to suggest Sora goes with her when they split up...saw that coming.

heh anyway another great chapter, amazing that Sora can no matter how horrified he's getting by everything still have that innocent like personality of him with just beginning to laugh his head off.

Excellent writing (typing but whatever) as always, still doing so good on describing things and making it still feel like Kingdom Hearts. keep up the good work.
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
This is one hundred percent amazing!

You've had me jumping at any tiny sound in my house since the beginning of the story and I got major reactions. Like I started shivering a lot and getting goose bumps (I never react like that when I read anything so it's a big thing for me) especially in the part where Sora sees that nurse and Sora says "Mom". I just kinda stopped reading on that word in shock. It took me a couple to start reading again x3.

Oh and that part where Sora was being crushed to the ground by the vines, I was unconciously digging my nails into my knee and I started bleeding o.O

It's all so descriptive and detailed. It's just...wow.

I can't wait for the next chapter! 8D
Keyblader Chad chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
very good story so far...the summary interested me but i was a ittle skeptical at if this would be a good crossover of putting Sora and friends through the horror of Silent Hill.

I'm glad you proved straight away in the first chapter and from then on that i'm wrong...the describing and detail is great, you capture the fear essence of silent hill very well but yet also the attitude of the KH characters well too.

Interested in seeing how much more Silent Hill disturbs our heroes...and hoping for more slightly humorous scenes between Sora and Akiri due to him noticing her looks.

Keep up the good work on this story, definitely going into my faves and something i look forward to the next chapters.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »