Reviews for The Open Door
Phoenix80hp chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
I've never seen or played Silent Hill...however I have heard how creepy it is! But anyways anything you do will be knew for me! I hope you'll update soon! It seem like this is gonna be really good and fun! I seriously hope you'll update really soon!
WolfbainKohaku chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Oh. This story will be fun. I can feel it. I can't think of too much to say, so I guess all I'll say is, Update soon please!
WolfbainKohaku chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hmm. Like your previous reviewers, I say that this is a very good start. I'm somewhat hooked. Big fan of Silent Hill. Not much of a Kingdom Hearts player, but I also like the game as well. This should make to be a pretty interesting story. Keep it up. We're all waiting for the next part. Don't rush though.
callistocat chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is very good (and suspenseful); you've got me hooked! Is this set in any particular SH game or the movie, or is it a whole new story? Please update soon!
Levalune chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Very nice, im interested in how pyramid head will be portrayed, first chapter and you've already got me hooked and creped(sp?) out ...good job! xDD
Nachos chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
...this is the best thing, ever. I find it amusing that there are actually people who play Silent Hill AND Kingdom Hearts. Two totally different games.

This is great, I'm watchin it. :D
MonoSheep chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Silent Hill a place there is no escape, I hope Sora can make it because Silent Hill one of the dangerous city in USA if it exist.
Yeoja chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I'm interested in how you're going to portray Pyramid Head in this Kingdom Hearts/Silent Hill world.

Very good chapter by the way. :)
Gao Yun Yun chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow. Good job. I've always had my eye on the Silent Hill games, though I've been too much of a chicken to actually play them. Poor Sora..from what I know of the Silent Hill franchise, he'll have to deal with alot more scary things..
Celarania chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Hey, I just read this and I think it's excellent thus far. I'm really glad that you had Sora in horror afterwards. I kept wondering during the battle exactly how you were going to have him react. Poor guy has a lot to deal with in Slient Hill. I'm anxious to see where you take it. It's great so far and I'm wondering if Riku's going to be there at all (will pyramid head?) I also liked their using of the found objects as weapons, but is Donald jsut keeping the golf club for physical protection?

Excellent story!

-Cel
IzzyIzzy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I like it!Very detailed and suspenceful.I can't wait to read more!Just don't mess Sora up too bad.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14