Reviews for The Open Door
Yasari chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Very nice, im interested in how pyramid head will be portrayed, first chapter and you've already got me hooked and creped(sp?) out ...good job! xDD
Nachos chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
...this is the best thing, ever. I find it amusing that there are actually people who play Silent Hill AND Kingdom Hearts. Two totally different games.

This is great, I'm watchin it. :D
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Silent Hill a place there is no escape, I hope Sora can make it because Silent Hill one of the dangerous city in USA if it exist.
Yeoja chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I'm interested in how you're going to portray Pyramid Head in this Kingdom Hearts/Silent Hill world.

Very good chapter by the way. :)
Gao Yun Yun chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow. Good job. I've always had my eye on the Silent Hill games, though I've been too much of a chicken to actually play them. Poor Sora..from what I know of the Silent Hill franchise, he'll have to deal with alot more scary things..
Celarania chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Hey, I just read this and I think it's excellent thus far. I'm really glad that you had Sora in horror afterwards. I kept wondering during the battle exactly how you were going to have him react. Poor guy has a lot to deal with in Slient Hill. I'm anxious to see where you take it. It's great so far and I'm wondering if Riku's going to be there at all (will pyramid head?) I also liked their using of the found objects as weapons, but is Donald jsut keeping the golf club for physical protection?

Excellent story!

-Cel
IzzyIzzy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I like it!Very detailed and suspenceful.I can't wait to read more!Just don't mess Sora up too bad.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14