Reviews for The Open Door
sven asta chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
OMG SORA JUST DIED! Lol jk ) That last Nobody... I dunno, maybe a Samurai? Jeez, I think my fav part of this fic has got to be the descriptions. I know I've commented on it before, and I most likely will again. I get so entranced by the imagery of the story while I'm reading. It's like I can see it all. So I'll probably continue to compliment that element of the fic over and over until you wanna throw me to the Heartless )
sven asta chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
Eeeek Pyramid Head! *closes eyes and goes to happy place while Supah Sora kicks his mannequin rapin butt* This one seemed a bit like Xaldin with the wind and the spears and such. And those things I'm beginning to think are Dragoons? Anyway, this chapter was pretty scary! Lol. When Sora was running from the monster down the hallway, and hiding in the room I was like "omg! *stroke*" haha. And I like the line that says "as if something were scrambling to get out." Yeah, cuz Supah Sora was about to have those monsters for dinner! Omnomnom ) Man, Sora is so stubborn though. When a disembodied voice tells you not to do something, don't do it! Disembodied voice ... Roxas? I dunno.
sven asta chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
And so Sora is finally alone o_o I can't help but agree with the veiwpoint of the Org guy. I guess Nobodies aren't really effected by Silent Hill, since they can't really feel fear or anything. Hmm Sora REALLY can't think of ANYTHING that Riku might have done to be unforgivable? Nothing at all? Cuz I have a list of all the times Riku made me want to throw him off a cliff. I hated him all the way up until the end of KHII lol. Man, I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again: I love your descriptions! Everything you describe is so detailed and beautiful and macabre! Love it! Lol
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Wow, everyone still has a shred of sanity left. I'd be going ape shit by now.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
DAWW Sora you idiot!

You have no powerful weapon, your magic dosnt work, and you have no potions. You're stranded in Silent Hill with 2 furries and the 1 guy who can actualy survive that hell hole just went away.

Wow, I feel like I'm watching a real horror movie. And I guess Sora's that guy who ends up dying due to over confidence.
sven asta chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
AHHH PYRAMID HEAD! *hides under bed and waits for Supah Sora to make him go away* Gosh, I hate that guy... But at the same time, I'm always waiting eagerly for a Pyramid Head appearance ; Your description of the 'water-logged' Riku was diturbing, to say the least. The image of his eyes, all glazed over and bulging, made me shudder. Great job! Lol. I love how the gang seems to stumble across all the keys to all the puzzles completely by accident. It just seems to fit them better than brainstorming or deductive reasoning haha. Hmmm that 'dream' was interesting indeed. I think I was gonna say more, but... I don't remember / lol
sven asta chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
"Through all the muck and confusion, only one thing was certain. No matter how long they sat waiting outside the door, Goofy would not be joining them again." I almost cried ;_; I liked the emotion in this chapter, like when Donald called Sora out with the whole "Goofy was your friend" thing and Sora rembering how he felt in Hallow Bastion when they thought Goofy was dead (I had tears streaming down my face the entire time I played that scene in the game, and when Goofy showed up I cried even harder in relief lol). I guess I just really like Goofy haha. The insight into how Sora felt he had changed and how different Silent Hill is from anything he had known before was nice as well. The teacup battle scene was brilliant. It made me dizzy just thinking about it lol. And jeez the gory vision Sora had! Loved it )
sven asta chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
NOOOOOOOOO NOT GOOFY! Why couldn't Donald have stayed behind? TT I hate you more and more with each chapter you evil author you... But at the same time, I love you more and more each chapter, too. Lol! Truth is, I love to see the gang in torment. Guess I'm evil too ) Anyway, the rollercoaster was beast! Why don't they make them like that irl? Haha. I liked the haunted house, too. Poor Sora, he's still so naive after all they've been through. But it's so much greater when bad things happen to naive people. Mwahaha!
Satoshi-H chapter 22 . 6/20/2010
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the best fics I've ever read ;O

About 4 chapters in I realized that the titles were names of ost songs, and started playing the ost along with the chapter.

I commend you, you scared me shitless. :)
sven asta chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Ah Donald! You don't wander off in Silent Hill TT It's just not smart! Lol. And see what I mean about Sora always almost dying? Ha but I guess Donald almost did, too. I felt kinda sorry for Donald in this chap, bit I gotta admit Sora is more likeable- er or he normally is. In this fic he seems to be getting scarier by the chapter. Deranged axe murderer vibe still coming on strong lol. Was that monster supposed to be a Dancer Nobody? Haha I loved the part with the rabbit costume ) Oh, Goofy lol
sven asta chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Noooooooo! Not Pyramid Head *cowers and throws rock* And I didn't like Akiri much, but I didn't want her to DIE TT You monster. Her life was so short, only a couple of chapters lol. This Pyramid Head had a weird Marluxia vibe? I agree with the Org guy; who says its ok to kill the Nobodies just cuz they don't have hearts? Ugh, the amusement park o_o What a ~fabulous~ suggestion. Until they get there. Then they're in for a ride. I'm glad Sora met back up with the guys though. Being alone in Silent Hill is a terrible thing. However, it would have been wonderfully cruel if Sora did have to go it alone ) I'm rooting for our heroes, but at the same time I love to see them tortured. Does that make me evil? Heh, I like Sora's naivety, too. But the poor kid probably isn't so naive anymore. He's been put through a lot in your fic, more than Donald and Goofy. And I'm gonna say again that I absolutely ~love~ your detailed and haunting descriptions of the surroundings, creatures, and characters. Brilliant )
sven asta chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
Oooh I like all the references to Namine, Roxas, and The previous adventures of Sora. And that symbol Sora found was the one Roxas founf on the table in the mansion, yes? I never thought of it before, but is this like a sort of backstory for Sora's Heartless form? I noticed you set it in the middle of the KHII timeline. Everytime I see the roman numerals I have to stop and go "Ok XVI is 1051 which equals 16!" lol I'm just slow.
sven asta chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
But Sora, Donald, and Goofy ~never~ split up C They're like the three muskateers, the holy trinity, the... the... Kingdom Hearts trio! Sora just wants some tail xD Goofy always brings a smile to my face, both in the game and this fic. I was screaming in terror when he almost succumbed to a searing doom. On the inside at least )
sven asta chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
"A soft breeze whistled through the canopy, rustling the leaves in a haunting melody." I really like that line. Akiri, huh? Swap the k and a and its Kairi lol. Is it just me, or is poor Sora always the one that almost dies? )
sven asta chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Relatively short chapter, but with interesting aspects nonetheless. I've noticed my computer is being a [insert curseword here] and double posting my reviews C Its actually probably my fault because I'm impatient and click the submit button many times, back, refresh, and click many more times. I bet its annoying cuz my reviews are already too long, you don't need a bunch of duplicates. I'm sorry and I'll be more careful from now on!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »