Reviews for The Open Door
videogamer93 chapter 22 . 7/21/2010
yay i almost cryed when sora got hurt it was good and scary
sven asta chapter 22 . 7/20/2010
zOMG I can finally reveiw! i finished reading a while back, but was too busy to drop a word (

I have to say, this fic exceeded everyone of my expectations! it was so much more than a horror story (but it was pretty scary like ugh Pyramid Head). I'll never get over your beautiful descriptions. Not ever. And the way you ended it was all too perfect, every puzzle peice coming together in the end.

I wish I had time to point out every single little detail that I loved about this, but alas the word limit isn't nearly enough!

Wrapping it up, I loved it and you"re an amazing writer 3
Primi-tan chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
Holy...effing...crap...

I, as a very dedicated fan of Silent Hill, am astonished at how well this was played. Silent Hill is a place used for people, namely Harry and James, to confront their own guilts, their crimes, pasts, sins, in the form of monsters. Portraying Sora in an environment like this was nothing less than a stroke of brilliance.

Namely due to my recent addiction to horror fanfics, I was pleased to find this. It's very, very hard to write such a coherent crossover, whereas everyone is in character. This was an amazing story, one I am pleased to have stayed up 'till two in the morning to finish.

I liked the various Pyramid Head forms Sora had to face, as he was thrown farther and farther in darkness. A lovely twist of terrifying creativity. And as Sora faced the monsters from his own past that the games never delved into, well, that was just...wow...

In addition to reading this, I checked out the fanart and illustrations, and may I say that you have a talent for making people's skin crawl with disgust (in a good way) horror, and fascination.

Putting Roxas in a place where he could not be seen, but was there, was brilliant, and how it helped Sora in the end face all the Pyramid Heads, who were manistations of his own fears. Sheer genius.

I only pray that James made it through as well...

So, you have exceeded my expectations by a longshot, and I am nothing short of extremely disturbed and pleased to have found this. Just know that you have earned my respect as a writer. Kudos to you, my friend!

*Salutes*
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 22 . 6/30/2010
You are an hero to all of Fanfiction. It's so rare to find a long good story, complete nevertheless. Riveting tale, chap.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
*feels stupid* Took me a minute before looking at Akiri's name to realize the truth. But anywho, great chapter. I needed one to get my nerves back on track.. gotta stop reading this at night XD
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
*prays the OC isnt a Mary Sue*
sven asta chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
Ahhhh this chapter was so emotional! ;_; I liked the how you used the random objects to spell out Roxas, and how you made Sora live through some of his memories. Doesn't feel so great to kill Nobodies now, does it Sora? [ I will always take the Organizations side. I hated that I had to kill them to beat the games. Nooo I'm getting close to the end ;A;
sven asta chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
Those Nightmare Shadows are persistant little buggers, aren't they? Lol. Oman I started tearing up at that last Xion part ;_; And I loved the opening. The memories were so fluently chained together. They kind of flowed seamlessly. It was nice )
sven asta chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
OMG SORA JUST DIED! Lol jk ) That last Nobody... I dunno, maybe a Samurai? Jeez, I think my fav part of this fic has got to be the descriptions. I know I've commented on it before, and I most likely will again. I get so entranced by the imagery of the story while I'm reading. It's like I can see it all. So I'll probably continue to compliment that element of the fic over and over until you wanna throw me to the Heartless )
sven asta chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
Eeeek Pyramid Head! *closes eyes and goes to happy place while Supah Sora kicks his mannequin rapin butt* This one seemed a bit like Xaldin with the wind and the spears and such. And those things I'm beginning to think are Dragoons? Anyway, this chapter was pretty scary! Lol. When Sora was running from the monster down the hallway, and hiding in the room I was like "omg! *stroke*" haha. And I like the line that says "as if something were scrambling to get out." Yeah, cuz Supah Sora was about to have those monsters for dinner! Omnomnom ) Man, Sora is so stubborn though. When a disembodied voice tells you not to do something, don't do it! Disembodied voice ... Roxas? I dunno.
sven asta chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
And so Sora is finally alone o_o I can't help but agree with the veiwpoint of the Org guy. I guess Nobodies aren't really effected by Silent Hill, since they can't really feel fear or anything. Hmm Sora REALLY can't think of ANYTHING that Riku might have done to be unforgivable? Nothing at all? Cuz I have a list of all the times Riku made me want to throw him off a cliff. I hated him all the way up until the end of KHII lol. Man, I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again: I love your descriptions! Everything you describe is so detailed and beautiful and macabre! Love it! Lol
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Wow, everyone still has a shred of sanity left. I'd be going ape shit by now.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
DAWW Sora you idiot!

You have no powerful weapon, your magic dosnt work, and you have no potions. You're stranded in Silent Hill with 2 furries and the 1 guy who can actualy survive that hell hole just went away.

Wow, I feel like I'm watching a real horror movie. And I guess Sora's that guy who ends up dying due to over confidence.
sven asta chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
AHHH PYRAMID HEAD! *hides under bed and waits for Supah Sora to make him go away* Gosh, I hate that guy... But at the same time, I'm always waiting eagerly for a Pyramid Head appearance ; Your description of the 'water-logged' Riku was diturbing, to say the least. The image of his eyes, all glazed over and bulging, made me shudder. Great job! Lol. I love how the gang seems to stumble across all the keys to all the puzzles completely by accident. It just seems to fit them better than brainstorming or deductive reasoning haha. Hmmm that 'dream' was interesting indeed. I think I was gonna say more, but... I don't remember / lol
sven asta chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
"Through all the muck and confusion, only one thing was certain. No matter how long they sat waiting outside the door, Goofy would not be joining them again." I almost cried ;_; I liked the emotion in this chapter, like when Donald called Sora out with the whole "Goofy was your friend" thing and Sora rembering how he felt in Hallow Bastion when they thought Goofy was dead (I had tears streaming down my face the entire time I played that scene in the game, and when Goofy showed up I cried even harder in relief lol). I guess I just really like Goofy haha. The insight into how Sora felt he had changed and how different Silent Hill is from anything he had known before was nice as well. The teacup battle scene was brilliant. It made me dizzy just thinking about it lol. And jeez the gory vision Sora had! Loved it )
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »