Reviews for Gravity
silver chapter 10 . 5/16
Wow.. just.. wow.. this so beautiful.. bravo!.. I love every bit of it.. interactions between characters are very intelligent and I love the draco and Hermione's scenes together, and pansy, omg.. his conversation with his father, and his amazing mother.. oh my gosh, I truly, truly love this.. very beautiful, well plotted and beautiful detailed.. I love it. I just hope there is more.. I love your writing, kudos!
Priya Ashok chapter 10 . 4/23
Good one. Thank you.
Valerus chapter 10 . 3/15
ROMANCE!
OMG OMG OMFG I LOVE IT YOU ARE BRILLIANT ALL HAIL DRAMIONE AMEN
Ellae chapter 10 . 2/26
This was a glorious story. Warm and blinding, like the sunrise. Almost glad that I didn't have to wait in real-time for the chapters, the anticipation might've killed me.

E
Ellae chapter 9 . 2/26
So cute!
Ellae chapter 8 . 2/26
Go Sarah!
Ellae chapter 7 . 2/26
The suspense...
Ellae chapter 6 . 2/26
Biting my nails. Hermione! Fix yourself!
Ellae chapter 5 . 2/26
Wonderful!
Ellae chapter 3 . 2/26
Well-done!
Ellae chapter 1 . 2/26
I already love it.
So, my first review posted accidentally before I finished it. Just wanted to say-great story! Loved your characterization of everyone-it felt genuine ad true to Rowlings portrayal of them. Also appreciated the way you portrayed Lucius ad Narcissa. And the unfolding of Draco and Hermione's relationship was absolutely lovely!
Love this story! Extremely well told. Very realistic characterization if every
Slythindor Complex chapter 10 . 1/24
I enjoyed the fact that this story was focused on the buildup to their relationship rather than just a quick tumble and they live happily ever after. I appreciated your attention to that and keeping the story short and sweet while still having substance. Solid work!