Reviews for Gravity
Girl Anachronism07 chapter 10 . 11/26
Two days ago I started reading this and wasn't able to stop. The writing is incredible. I was amazed at how true to the characters you were able to stay while still creating real character development. This was a beautiful story, thank you so much for sharing. I sincerely hope you're still writing, you have a true gift!
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 10 . 11/25

I loved how he calles his left arm the flawed"

Just lovely
Topaz Black chapter 10 . 11/15
OMAGOSH I love it! It is perfect, just the way I imagined it. I love it
Hillari chapter 6 . 11/12
Love it
Jetsun1119 chapter 10 . 11/11
I love this story. I think you portrayed postwar Draco very well. I know you said you're not doing a sequel, but I think it would be great to read about Draco as James' godfather!
Guinivere chapter 4 . 10/20
Good and bad
thegirlwhoflies chapter 10 . 10/14
I loved it! :D I enjoyed reading every chapter. It makes me want for more. The ending was satisfying. Thanks for sharing your story with us :)
victory.x chapter 10 . 9/29
This is easily the most simplistically beautiful fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. My favorite chapter is the first; because the creation of the cliff was written incredibly well. The house on the cliff and the paint colors and the book rearranging was just so perfect- HOW do you think of these wonderful things? Basically, I loved it, and will never forget it:)
Hannah chapter 10 . 9/21
This was such a beautifully written, incredible piece of literature. Thank you, thank you so much for this!
Aastha chapter 10 . 9/11
Hi. I think you right beautifully. I love the line "I am hopelessly flawed". I also liked the James Potter thing.. All in all its just wonderful.
PS I loved the idea of the cliff thing.. :)
Smiley555 chapter 3 . 9/9
I love love love ur writting i never even thought of drako's character much and dramione is awesome hope ull write more!
song min ah chapter 10 . 8/2
this story is.. how do i say it? soothe me, yes. there is something warm here and i like it :) draco's chara suit this story well. too bad you dont make mione's pov. but overall this is pretty good :) keep writing and gbu :)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 10 . 7/27
I'm crying...this is so beautiful and perfect and I'm at a complete loss for words.

I love stories of redemption and love and this packed it all in one. It made me sad how Draco saw himself so negatively and didn't think he deserved Hermione...but that's exactly how I'd expect him to feel after everything he's been through.

I found the pacing to be just right although at times I just wanted to punch Draco or yell at him to just DO SOMETHING! Luckily all the frustration paid off in the end and when he finally made "the jump" to becoming a real person and forgiving himself and allowing himself to finally feel things again it was so much more rewarding and beautiful.

You have earned yourself a favorite, a very great honor coming from me lol. This is beautiful, all your work is beautiful and poignant and I am officially a fan.
Canned Apple chapter 2 . 7/25
Absolutely superb I enjoyed it emensly. Well done!
BoOkDrUnK27 chapter 10 . 6/7