Reviews for Gravity
victory.x chapter 10 . 9/29
This is easily the most simplistically beautiful fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. My favorite chapter is the first; because the creation of the cliff was written incredibly well. The house on the cliff and the paint colors and the book rearranging was just so perfect- HOW do you think of these wonderful things? Basically, I loved it, and will never forget it:)
Hannah chapter 10 . 9/21
This was such a beautifully written, incredible piece of literature. Thank you, thank you so much for this!
Aastha chapter 10 . 9/11
Hi. I think you right beautifully. I love the line "I am hopelessly flawed". I also liked the James Potter thing.. All in all its just wonderful.
PS I loved the idea of the cliff thing.. :)
Smiley555 chapter 3 . 9/9
I love love love ur writting i never even thought of drako's character much and dramione is awesome hope ull write more!
song min ah chapter 10 . 8/2
this story is.. how do i say it? soothe me, yes. there is something warm here and i like it :) draco's chara suit this story well. too bad you dont make mione's pov. but overall this is pretty good :) keep writing and gbu :)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 10 . 7/27
I'm crying...this is so beautiful and perfect and I'm at a complete loss for words.

I love stories of redemption and love and this packed it all in one. It made me sad how Draco saw himself so negatively and didn't think he deserved Hermione...but that's exactly how I'd expect him to feel after everything he's been through.

I found the pacing to be just right although at times I just wanted to punch Draco or yell at him to just DO SOMETHING! Luckily all the frustration paid off in the end and when he finally made "the jump" to becoming a real person and forgiving himself and allowing himself to finally feel things again it was so much more rewarding and beautiful.

You have earned yourself a favorite, a very great honor coming from me lol. This is beautiful, all your work is beautiful and poignant and I am officially a fan.
Canned Apple chapter 2 . 7/25
Absolutely superb I enjoyed it emensly. Well done!
BoOkDrUnK27 chapter 10 . 6/7
Someone chapter 3 . 5/27
He still sounds too much like a root - have you watched the kids' show Ninjago? My little brother can't get enough of it, and apparently the robotic ice ninja guy sounds like this.
Someone chapter 2 . 5/27
He acts like a robot, and I'm not sure that's a good thing...
foreverdramione7 chapter 1 . 5/26
Nice! :)
silver chapter 10 . 5/16
Wow.. just.. wow.. this so beautiful.. bravo!.. I love every bit of it.. interactions between characters are very intelligent and I love the draco and Hermione's scenes together, and pansy, omg.. his conversation with his father, and his amazing mother.. oh my gosh, I truly, truly love this.. very beautiful, well plotted and beautiful detailed.. I love it. I just hope there is more.. I love your writing, kudos!
Priya Ashok chapter 10 . 4/23