Reviews for Gravity
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2020
Reading this in 2020 for the fourth time in 6 years. Not sure if you will ever see this but, this is a masterpiece and will forever be known as one of the greatest interpretations of Hermione's and Draco’s love. A comfort fic that will forever be one of my favourites. Thank you for the amount of time and effort you put into this, we are unbelievably lucky to have had the chance to read it.
Emara88 chapter 8 . 11/3/2020
Great story but sport for being late (oo)
Ellywonk666 chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I found this story three days ago and every spare second I have I've been completely absorbed in reading it! It's truly an beautiful story and I loved that's it's written from Draco's perspective (I've read so many from hermione's) I love a slow burn as it feels more real to me especially with the complexity of the characters and their history together. You built up their trust so wonderfully and you can read how Draco is feeling instead of reading Hermione's POV.

I love the side pairing of Ron and Pansy and the symbolism of the Cliff was so original and I loved the books puzzles.

I cannot praise this story enough, it has become a favourite of mine and I thank you so much for giving it to us.

much love x x
imaeonian chapter 10 . 8/7/2020
Oh my god, this is the actual epitome of a slow burn. Even though there were so many times I wanted to scream at Draco, I absolutely loved this fic from start to finish! Whenever you wrote about the cliff, especially in the last chapter, its symbolism never failed to make me tear up. I also loved the scene with his father because Draco deserves to be free from the shackles he trapped himself in. Here's to a happy ending for the both of them :)
SterlingBee chapter 10 . 8/7/2020
This was great! I loved the symbolism of the cliff and the originality of the book puzzles. We were in Draco’s head for so much of the story but it never felt boring, even if I wanted to hit him to make him see Hermione was into him!

I appreciated that you made it a point for Draco to come to terms with what he needed to before committing to Hermione. It was good and surprising to see them lay out who and where they were and work out a way to approach the issue together, even as not yet lovers. It didn’t diminish their personal issues as irrelevant or trite.

Thank you for your story!
Dreamshards8 chapter 10 . 7/23/2020
This was amazing. I'm so happy I found this story.
Dreamshards8 chapter 8 . 7/22/2020
Part of me wants to just scream at Draco but I can honestly relate in being damaged and not being ready for a relationship.
Dreamshards8 chapter 7 . 7/22/2020
O geez. I'm glad they had a nice time but they are both so insecure when it comes to one another though I can definetly relate.
Dreamshards8 chapter 6 . 7/22/2020
The whole Pansy and Ron thing is really sweet. I can't wait till DH pull their head out of their asses.
Dreamshards8 chapter 6 . 7/22/2020
This one made my heart hurt *sigh*
Dreamshards8 chapter 5 . 7/22/2020
Happy to see that maybe Pansy talked a little sense into Draco. At least he is starting to voice his fears.
Dreamshards8 chapter 4 . 7/22/2020
Those two helpless souls, both having misconceptions of their feelings for one another.

Another great chapter. I work in a hardware store mixing paint so I enjoyed this chapter immensely.
Dreamshards8 chapter 3 . 7/22/2020
I believe that seeing a glimpse of Draco's relationship with his mother was important. As I do with a lot of fan stories, I felt both pity and resentment towards her past actions.
Dreamshards8 chapter 2 . 7/21/2020
The only way I can think of how to describe your writing is "refreshing". I adored your little split about Draco tossing plates off the cliff or the "I decided to get one bookshelf for my room". Those are just to name a couple as I found every scene in this chapter amusing.
Shreya chapter 10 . 7/5/2020
I read this years and years ago and decided to search for it again a week ago out of the blue- its as incredible as i remember it to be ️ amazing work, thank you gor it!