Reviews for Gravity
kindlywishing chapter 10 . 2/6
It's 2016 and I'm not sure if you're still on fanfiction but I just have to tell you that this was one of the greatest stories I have read. I was captivated from the very first chapter and didn't stop reading until the last paragraph. It was so beautiful and well written, I'm actually in awe of this story!
Ariel chapter 1 . 2/5
You're such a professional! You should be an author!
Tahira chapter 10 . 2/3
This was amazing and I loved every bit. It was romantic and deep and intellectual just like their characters. The plot was amazing and the cliff metaphor really made me think. In some weird way I'm proud of the malfoys. For being who they are and for Draco finding his voice
Tahira chapter 2 . 1/23
In really starting to enjoy this.
Annie chapter 10 . 1/21
That was brilliant, perfect, flawless, wonderful, indescribable, and so many other words that really, there are no words. I love this story so much and I am so happy with this ending it gives me shivers. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Bianca chapter 10 . 1/21
Aw so sweet! Thanks for end the story beautifully:) hello from 2016, 8years apart huh, im so late lol
Annie chapter 9 . 1/19
awwww that was perfect! It was so sweet and gentle! I love seeing Draco like that! One more chapter!
Annie chapter 8 . 1/19
NONONONONONONONONONO DRACO NONONONONO YOU LOVE HER YOU NEED HER! GOD WHY? DONT LET HER GO DRACO NOOOOOOOOO
Annie chapter 7 . 1/18
NOOOOOOO DRACO TELL HER! SHE LOVES YOU I KNOW IT! AMAZING AS USUALL! CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Annie chapter 6 . 1/18
wow...just wow...Why Femione? why you invading my Dramione? why do I have these horrible emotions! aarggg!
Annie chapter 5 . 1/18
O...M...G...how is it that you make me like Pansy even though I hate her? YOUR STORY IS PERFECT! HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING? on to the next breathtaking wonderful anxiety filled chapter!
Annie chapter 4 . 1/18
seriously? don't have time to review...must read next chapter!
Annie chapter 3 . 1/18
Omg! I love it! Give into your feelings Draco! Please! next chapter...
Annie chapter 2 . 1/18
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! *franticly opens next chapter*
Aishwarya chapter 10 . 1/10
I keep on reading endlessly on this site, but don't review much. A slight reason is my being hopelessly lazy, because I have an account here but it takes long to log into it. But, the major reasoning goes as: not much is worth the massive panegyric that leaves me after reading good stuff.

But this-oh My! I'm beyond blown! Literally!

Each and every bit of this story has been far more than brilliantly sewn. The storyline is beautiful, and portrayal pushes me off the edge. Tears caught up with me multiple number of times through this.

And I have to mention-the Harry-Ron-Draco bond you've displayed is astonishingly rare. And gorgeous.

All and all, a wonderful story in a sincerely long, long time.

I would, actually, kidnap, castrate, kill, or even die-to read a full fledged novel from you, dear author. You're simply mind-blowing!