Reviews for Gravity
ahri der chapter 10 . 9/24
aghhhh amazing. was so scared it wouldn't work out for them, but i loved the pining, and the eventual happy ending. 10/10!
Wow this is amazing! Normally I don’t like fan fiction very much , but this was excellently written with a satisfying conclusion. I felt like I was actually reading a published book. The author does a good job of preserving the characters original integrity, while still putting her own twist on it. I really enjoyed getting immersed in the Wizarding World again, and in such a wonderful way!
Sophisticated Sage chapter 10 . 7/17
I can tell how much feeling got put into writing this. I got real attached to this post war universe, and I'm sad it has to end here :(
Scorpia11 chapter 10 . 7/7
I have to say this was incredibly detailed and written very well in order to describe Dracos ability to come to grips with his life after the war. That being said I'm saddened by not seeing more of their actual relationship. The ending was so sweet but I do wish we could have seen more of what comes after. But I will say you totally scared me there for a minute with Hermione dating Fred and then that healer coming in...I was like noooo. However I was blissfully happy with a good ending! Thanks for sharing.
Tea113 chapter 9 . 6/25
This book is really good writing. And the story is good too. I personally only got to 8 before I gave up because of the paragraphs. For me there wasn’t enough talking for me. The writing style is amazing though and I definitely recommend everyone to read this
keiska chapter 10 . 5/20
I loved this so much! You are such an excellent writer. Keep up the good work!
Make more,
Lanigra25 chapter 10 . 3/23
Great story. Lame ending though. I liked this Draco a lot, including all his flaws and inadequacies:)
valentina91 chapter 10 . 3/19
I just finished reading the whole fanfic and I am very emotional. Thank you for writing this in Draco's POW and for characterizing him so well. He's deep, and meaningful and I loved him more every world I read.
valentina91 chapter 4 . 3/19
UUuuuuuuhhhhh this is so good.
Really, as I said before: I love action but the depth of these characters, given by the introspection and descriptions, is just amazing.
valentina91 chapter 3 . 3/19
This is onestly so well written.
It is so much more descriptive and introspective than the other FanFics I've read! Even if I really enjoy action, I must say I do love the depth given to these characters.
Very well done so far!
mcal chapter 10 . 3/18
I’m dead. I have died and I love this. I love all of it so so so so so much
mcal chapter 9 . 3/18
I love this bit with Harry :) it’s just really great
mcal chapter 8 . 3/18