Reviews for Gravity
addictd2knittng chapter 10 . 3/24
I would like to say I have really enjoyed your stories. I've been reading them all. This one was my favorite so far but loved They Learned By the Sea a lot also. I like the way you develop the characters and build the story with the right amount of suspense but don't get into smut.
Thanks,
Addictd2Knittng
CJ chapter 10 . 2/16
They finally had their real kiss.
CJ chapter 9 . 2/11
Usually Draco has a lot more confidence in himself when it comes to woman, than this one has.
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 6 . 2/10
This will forever be one of my favorites. My ABSOLUTE favorite
CJ chapter 8 . 2/5
Why couldn't Hermione just tell Draco she loved him? Why couldn't Draco tell Hermione that he loved her. They could take it slow and see where their relationship would go.
CJ chapter 7 . 2/2
I glad Hermione and Draco are back to being friends.
CJ chapter 6 . 1/30
Hermione and Draco are both too hard nosed for their own good.
CJ chapter 5 . 1/30
Really good chapter. I like how Pansy made Draco admit the truth. Why can't Hermione and him just say that they love each other?
Chris chapter 10 . 1/30
I love the tranquillity of this story. It's also good to read a story that feels really grounded, where the fears and hopes are believable. I admire your use of words and the repetitive patterns of their actions. This is art.
CJ chapter 4 . 1/28
I liked the paint sence.
CJ chapter 1 . 1/25
Lots of action and very dramantic for the start of a story. I like it.
Arrion chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
It's a nice stoy, I like the way the cliff goes all along the story.
kaname's harisen chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
This was a beautiful, powerful story - thank you so much for sharing it!
Dangerous Love chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Fantastic story! I loved how it ws through Draco's POV and how they came together and the pace of the story. I just love everything!
peaceofkate chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
YES. Just yes. Perfect. Beautiful. Incredible. Love how it happened, spontaneously, unexpectedly, passionately. Just how it should have. Draco, detailed planning is at an end. Conversation with Lucius was also unexpected and wonderful. Honest, raw (no miracle transformation) and right. And Draco heard what he needed to hear even if he wasn't expecting the particulars. Let life begin!