Reviews for Gravity
Reya Lace chapter 10 . 6/30
I still can not stop the butterflies exploding in my stomach and I'm very happy to say that you are the one of the most brilliant authors I've known, second to Cassandra Clare if you know her. Only problem is that there was no scene of the proposal. Anyway, this story is one of my favourites for sure...
Hera chapter 10 . 6/28
this was amazing
GwendyMary chapter 1 . 6/18
God, I've spend my whole day to read this and I did not regret any seconds
emma chapter 10 . 6/15
ur really a talented writer...i wish i could be like u...but i have a request, if u continue to write fanfictions(especially dramione).plz make an epilogue too..i have a feeling ur readers will appreciate a small one doesn't matter..like the one u made for necessities of winter
Jamie chapter 10 . 6/8
Loved it.
EmpressTheodora chapter 10 . 5/27
I absolutely adore this piece of writing. I won't even call it fanficiton, because that would not be doing the story justice (not that I have anything against fanfiction). I think that this is amazing and beautiful. You've done a great job.
Muted Rainbow chapter 10 . 5/22
This was unlike any other Dramione I've read and it's simply fantastic. I love that we got to see do much inside Draco's head, his insecurities, etc. It was brilliant.
lna jt chapter 10 . 4/23
One more sleepless night... I just HAD to finish this one! My Dramione shipper‘s heart is happy
Hiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/6
I’m embarking on my FOURTH read of this. It’s so fucking good!
MaggieTheCat94 chapter 10 . 4/1
That was simply brilliant! Definitely one of my favourite DHr fics ever. Thank you for giving me so much joy!
earthlyXangel chapter 10 . 4/1
Ahh, I didn't realize this fic was on FF! I read it on another site, an archive of HP fics, and absolutely loved it. So of course I have to leave you a review here to reiterate that I love it. It's great!
cheydipo chapter 10 . 3/22
Oh, what a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it ️ and your way of writing made the story even better!

The only thing that irked me, was the whole Fred situation. It seemed to me that the only reason he was ‘alive and well’ was so he could be with Hermione and for him to be the ‘antagonist’.

But all in all great story! Would/will definitely read again.
Shka chapter 10 . 3/15
Thank you so much for this great work !
Kate chapter 10 . 3/11
I do not have words for how incredible this is. Honestly. It's the first fanfiction I've ever read in English (I'm from Poland) and I'm ashamed I've discovered it so late. I've read a lot of Dramione stories before and believe me when I say that this one is the best one. The one that comes closest to my expectations for Dramione fic. No, sorry. Your story is everything I could ever want Dramione fic to be. I adore how you created them, their behaviour. This is perfect. After reading this I'm fully satisfied and I couldn't imagine it to be and to end any better. Thank you for writing this story, thank you for your time and effort you must have put in this. I love your work and I wish you all the best.