Reviews for Gravity
Drac0Dormiendo chapter 10 . 2/9
This is one of the best-written, most beautiful, most thoughtful fanfics I've ever read (and, admittedly, I've read quite a few). Sometimes when I read fics, I can't even get through the first chapter because the writing and plot are so juvenile and the characters are so unrealistic and inaccurate. This, however. This is an amazing change of pace from all of the hastily-scribbled daydreams people post and call fics. This isn't just a fanfic. It's a story. A beautiful story. A lovely, heartfelt, introspective story that I will absolutely read again. Thank you for working so hard on this and persevering through the rough patches and sharing with us - this is among the very best and, in my opinion, it was so worth your effort. I can't wait to see what else you'll do.
Awesome thanks for writing this story it is a great bit of fanfiction
konji3024 chapter 10 . 1/26
I lost my word for your great work of writing! This is one of the best dramione fanfictions I've ever read! I Loooooooved it so much! Please continue writing
beianzhen chapter 1 . 1/12
this whole story has excellent writing and great description!
beianzhen chapter 10 . 1/12
I absolutely love this!
Wonderful! I still have tears in my eyes and a strange feeling in my chest. I love this golden piece of art. Thank you!
Thank you for writing this incredible and enthralling story. The plot was gripping in a quiet, yet powerful way, and the character development was natural, poetic even. You're very talented, and I sincerely hope you put your talent to good use. Reading this piece has been a wonderful journey, albeit a short one. It was also a terrific start to my new year. Good luck, and have a great year ahead!
Murcielago.4love chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
I really enjoyed this story! Beautifully written! Great job.
Tejaswini Gautam chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
I thought that pansy ' s dad was dead and mom was at a loony ward! How come they ended up at the meal?
Anyways..it was a nice story...made me kind of wish that I were hermione!
DumBunny chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
Is it bad that I know the worth of Galleons more than pounds (I live in the country of eagles and words without u's)?
Guest in Europe chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
This one was intriguing ... I had mixed feelings about Malfoy's rather hot & cold behaviour towards Hermione, but I guess that's part of ptsd. I like the way you don't wrap up every detail.
dramione4eva chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
make it longer with their llllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrvvvvvveeeeeeee life
Simran chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
I'm SPEECHLESS... 3 it...Thanks for such an awesome story...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
this is the best dramione i have ever read, not including a wonderful fortutious love. More stories pls!
dramione dramione dramione