Reviews for Gravity
SilverWolf338 chapter 10 . 7/16
"Oh em goodness" that was fantastic! Ughhhhhh so much suspense, but it was glorious! I really enjoyed reading this, so my compliments to the writer and your editor(s)! You guys did a great job!
Oh my gosh I am gonna die to good ;-)
Paint wars rock ,:-) I 3 it
please please tell me your inspiration I just love the story please :-)
Amazing only intricate details and the story line I love how Hermione finds out how the books are ordered and the exact pattern it is amazing . :-)
I like your writing style if you get this within the week will you please tell me what inspired you .;-)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 10 . 7/10
This was beautiful. It hurt and then it didn't and then it did and got better again! An emotional roller-coaster of luxurious proportions! I love that it was solely in Draco's pov, not many are, in fact most flip flop and this was a refreshing change. It was a masterpiece.
alice chapter 10 . 7/6
I really enjoyed the story but it would have been great to see Draco explain his encounter with Lucius to Hermione... Also I thought maybe you could make a little follow up with Kara and Sarah, or entirely omitting them from the story, but adding another way for Draco to show his jealousy to Fred and another big way to show the world yet again had Draco had changed. You could even consider removing that redemption part but I think it gives the world around them a preview of how he has really changed.

Another thing I thought was that maybe there could be a background about Ron and Hermione. I was pretty much canon even before The deathly hallows. But I guess it'd be fine without it. It's just in ever one of the other ships with Hermione I feel like there should be something that happens with her and Ron. It doesn't have to be very significant but maybe sometimes mention it in passing.

I love the way you portrayed Lucius. How you gave him a new light, different to many other fanfics.

I wished I had come across your account sooner... As these stories are mostly almost a decade old.
Darth-Taisha chapter 10 . 7/1
Great story. I would like to commend you for all of your hard and thoughtful work on this. The layers and depth of emotion were really apparent and very much appreciated. The ending and the meeting with his father was exceptionally well done by you. Congrats.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 6/30
Lovely so far
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 10 . 6/26
I have kept myself up to read your entire story. It is now 3am, and I'm working in 5 hours (oops). I really, really liked it. All of that bit with the cliff, it takes a brave person to face their fears. And a slow progression of their romance... loved it.
Skimmer chapter 10 . 6/26
This is an amazing Dramoine story one of the top 3 of the few i have read (trust me im picky) it is a true piece of art.
so far lame
DramioneFeltson chapter 10 . 6/8
I love this story!
That was the most awesome 4 hours of my life spent on reading this beautiful, heart-wrenching story. Splendid job you did there! Not many can conjure up such an amazing story, let alone complete it! Thank you, my friend, for writing this story. Have a blessed journey ahead of you! ;)