Reviews for Gravity
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 10 . 7/27
I'm crying...this is so beautiful and perfect and I'm at a complete loss for words.

I love stories of redemption and love and this packed it all in one. It made me sad how Draco saw himself so negatively and didn't think he deserved Hermione...but that's exactly how I'd expect him to feel after everything he's been through.

I found the pacing to be just right although at times I just wanted to punch Draco or yell at him to just DO SOMETHING! Luckily all the frustration paid off in the end and when he finally made "the jump" to becoming a real person and forgiving himself and allowing himself to finally feel things again it was so much more rewarding and beautiful.

You have earned yourself a favorite, a very great honor coming from me lol. This is beautiful, all your work is beautiful and poignant and I am officially a fan.
Canned Apple chapter 2 . 7/25
Absolutely superb I enjoyed it emensly. Well done!
BoOkDrUnK27 chapter 10 . 6/7
Wow...Amen..
Someone chapter 3 . 5/27
He still sounds too much like a root - have you watched the kids' show Ninjago? My little brother can't get enough of it, and apparently the robotic ice ninja guy sounds like this.
Someone chapter 2 . 5/27
He acts like a robot, and I'm not sure that's a good thing...
foreverdramione7 chapter 1 . 5/26
Nice! :)
silver chapter 10 . 5/16
Wow.. just.. wow.. this so beautiful.. bravo!.. I love every bit of it.. interactions between characters are very intelligent and I love the draco and Hermione's scenes together, and pansy, omg.. his conversation with his father, and his amazing mother.. oh my gosh, I truly, truly love this.. very beautiful, well plotted and beautiful detailed.. I love it. I just hope there is more.. I love your writing, kudos!
Priya Ashok chapter 10 . 4/23
Good one. Thank you.
Valerus chapter 10 . 3/15
ROMANCE!
OMG OMG OMFG I LOVE IT YOU ARE BRILLIANT ALL HAIL DRAMIONE AMEN
Ellae chapter 10 . 2/26
This was a glorious story. Warm and blinding, like the sunrise. Almost glad that I didn't have to wait in real-time for the chapters, the anticipation might've killed me.

E
Ellae chapter 9 . 2/26
So cute!
Ellae chapter 8 . 2/26
Go Sarah!
Ellae chapter 7 . 2/26
The suspense...
Ellae chapter 6 . 2/26
Biting my nails. Hermione! Fix yourself!