Reviews for Gravity
Quin Lim chapter 10 . 2h
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! And do make more stories with dramione in them.
MyPrettyLittleRecklessHeart chapter 10 . 9/12
This story is now one of my absolute favorites. Thank you so much for writing this, and I have read quite a few of your other stories and I cannot express how much I love them. I plan to read more and I just wanted to say you write beautifully and I hope you continue to.
Berkeley Debuexchante chapter 8 . 8/23
Miriam chapter 10 . 8/22
Perfect ending :) For most of the story you had me coming back because I was just as confused as Hermione! I said to a friend, "I am reading a story and I am confusedly waiting for SOMETHING to happen, really, for anything to happen!" The tie in with his cliff jump was perfect! Thanks for a great story!

Recently I have been on a Harry Potter fanfiction reading spree and honestly... your version of Dramione made me feel good about the pair the best... You have caught the conflicting emotions that Draco might go through very well :) Keep writing... Towards the end I kept wishing that you had written more chapters
The other piece I enjoyed apart from yours was Insomnia (another Dramione fanfic)..
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 10 . 8/13
This was a great little story. I really enjoyed it. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 4 . 8/8
Sounds to me like she's feeling something for him but doesn't want to, or is afraid to.
ifeelsofree chapter 10 . 7/30
One wordWow!
SilverWolf338 chapter 10 . 7/16
"Oh em goodness" that was fantastic! Ughhhhhh so much suspense, but it was glorious! I really enjoyed reading this, so my compliments to the writer and your editor(s)! You guys did a great job!
Oh my gosh I am gonna die to good ;-)
Paint wars rock ,:-) I 3 it
please please tell me your inspiration I just love the story please :-)
Amazing only intricate details and the story line I love how Hermione finds out how the books are ordered and the exact pattern it is amazing . :-)
I like your writing style if you get this within the week will you please tell me what inspired you .;-)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 10 . 7/10
This was beautiful. It hurt and then it didn't and then it did and got better again! An emotional roller-coaster of luxurious proportions! I love that it was solely in Draco's pov, not many are, in fact most flip flop and this was a refreshing change. It was a masterpiece.