Reviews for Gravity
Valerus chapter 10 . 3/15
ROMANCE!
OMG OMG OMFG I LOVE IT YOU ARE BRILLIANT ALL HAIL DRAMIONE AMEN
Ellae chapter 10 . 2/26
This was a glorious story. Warm and blinding, like the sunrise. Almost glad that I didn't have to wait in real-time for the chapters, the anticipation might've killed me.

E
Ellae chapter 9 . 2/26
So cute!
Ellae chapter 8 . 2/26
Go Sarah!
Ellae chapter 7 . 2/26
The suspense...
Ellae chapter 6 . 2/26
Biting my nails. Hermione! Fix yourself!
Ellae chapter 5 . 2/26
Wonderful!
Ellae chapter 3 . 2/26
Well-done!
Ellae chapter 1 . 2/26
I already love it.
So, my first review posted accidentally before I finished it. Just wanted to say-great story! Loved your characterization of everyone-it felt genuine ad true to Rowlings portrayal of them. Also appreciated the way you portrayed Lucius ad Narcissa. And the unfolding of Draco and Hermione's relationship was absolutely lovely!
Love this story! Extremely well told. Very realistic characterization if every
Slythindor Complex chapter 10 . 1/24
I enjoyed the fact that this story was focused on the buildup to their relationship rather than just a quick tumble and they live happily ever after. I appreciated your attention to that and keeping the story short and sweet while still having substance. Solid work!
ainokea2810 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I read this story years ago, and I'm glad to have found it again. It's a beautiful story.
Elisabeth chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
This is the best fanfiction I've read in ages (I read quite alot). Your language is amazing, I feel like I'm in the story seeing it happen.
I don't know if you read those reviews now that your story is finnished, but I hope you will.
I loved the way that he let go completely when he jumped, the closer he came to 'the big jump' the closer he came to his relationship with Hermione.
Thank you for this story, I couldn't stop reading.
I hope you continue writing and sharing your writing with others.