Reviews for Fuji Slides Down his Banister
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
SENPAI!

I HATE BANISTERZ NOW!
Vannie.2010 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This was fun to read. Fuji having those moments like he wanted to see what it felt like. Heh. Great story!
animeannie chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
FUnny!
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Lol, I'm supposed to be studying now but this made me laugh and almost get caught. History is not supposed to be funny .
Samps432 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
lmao he wanted to see what fainting was like. I love fuji, great story!
Emovation chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Real nice. I nearly got caught laughing. Seriously. *HaHaHa*
famin chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so funny! I really want to slide down a banister too one day, but there would have to be, like, a mattress down there waiting for me. And I know what Fuji means when he wants to faint. I've always wanted to faint! Just to see what it feels like, cuz' it just seems so dramatic. Like, suddenly dropping, unconcious, and having everyone crowd around you, and stuff. I haven't passed out yet, but I plan on doing so someday!
SesshoumaruXRin chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Bwahahahah I love Fuji! This is so funny! Saa, he's gorgeous!

SesshoumaruXRin
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I tried that once. It was fun. But still don't try it. Why? Because it hurts you butt if at the end, there might be something pointy that was placed there by your cousin...that happened to my friend. not me. what? i thought it would be funny putting a pointy stick on the banister, don't sue me Kyoko-kun. (i like calling her that although her name starts with M)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
damn my poor fuji hit the wall. he tried to hurt himself by getting thrown out the roof. fuji really is a crazy character.
Aikan-4242564 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
He's gone insane LMAO
akeedacrest chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Funny! ... and weird...
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Too many "saa"s! But it's kind of cute. P
animewahine chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
So you DID decide to write Keep up the good crack-filled work!
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
lol, as much as i can't imagine Fuji doing that it was still funny! )