Reviews for 08 Tennessee you said?
devilchild11 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
that was a great story if you want to put jodie with someone you could put her with luanne you know mileys cousin that looks like her jodie could even make luanne nice but anyway i loved the story
Music and Reading Lover chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
Yay! I loved it!
dare121 chapter 9 . 10/24/2008
you'll kill me, you know that? with that stories of yours! man, they're so damn great.

i swear, after reading what Jodie did, i made a note in my writing pad, sayin': Note for later - beat Jodie up.

man i really didn't like that girl in this story. like the girl - forgot her name - that was so mean to Lilly in Episode 3. well, I hated her anyways...

i'll repeat myself, but: what an awesome job you did with this!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
This episode was extremly fun to read. I really liked it!
SWEETLY chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
hey when r u going to write nex story lolz.. there the best
xbLuex chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
I really enjoy your own series of Hannah Montana, I really do, that's why I hope you keep on writing more 'episodes'! They're really great.
Retroforce Studios chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Great ending can't wait for the next one
AsIAmBeYourself chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Oh my gosh, this was probably your best story yet. I loved it. I wonder, what would happen if someone actually, accidentally of course, walked in on them? Anyways take your time, the longer the wait the better it is right? Can't wait for the next episode.
hpfreak2008 chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
Woohoo! Its finished! It was awesome, my favorite so far! And I cant wait for the next one! I know your busy but please update the next story as fast as you can! I got used to reading a new chapter almost every day and if I dont get my regular dose I will get really angsty! haha Good luck with work and I will be checking often to see if you have updated.
fire-panther24 chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
Hey it's ok, as long as it just gets up! I'll wait for however long it takes. You completely rock! and this series is amazing!
Queen Pink 101 chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
As soon as I started read the song i started singing. Then i looked up the song. I love that song it's one of my favorite on the Hm 2 cd! And also was that the sex sence or not im fuzzy over that lollyz! Good thing putting a poll! Keep writing an dill keep reading
tellmeastory17 chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
I loved the end! It was perfect...please update ASAP! I cant wait for the next episode!
Kurrent chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
Wow, great ending. That was one of the best stories I've read!

You do a great job of capturing the emotions of Miley and Lilly, and drawing out what's left unspoken in the songs. Looking forward to your next episode!
shawn-n-belle chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
I love the way this epi ended and I can't wait for the other. Its okay if it takes a while, it makes me even more happier if i wait a while and then find that you updated. but until then I'll keep reading the rest of the epis cause they rock!
Californianheart123 chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
cool storie i liked it! no i didnt liked it, i loved it! Keep it up!