Reviews for Geek's Days Out
Connor Yates chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is awesome I had to do work on Primeval for my Media work in college and came across this and I think its awesome riding the nemisis that many times! fuck! xD
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
great fic really love the little trip to Connor's past with his mates, but why, why WHY, for the love of all that is holy did you make Connor gay?, he's not gay, never has been, he's in love with Abby and says so in the show, and is always trying to get her attention not to mention he goes out with a girl in season 2 and at the end of season 2 tells Leek that he never has any trouble getting woman, I could see Connor doin something like that to win something he wanted and then throwing up afterwards, poor thing, he's so cute, great job.
batmanofni chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Nice story, like the fact you did something about Connors past. But, why the hell do you think he's gay, Connor isn't gay (poissibly Bi) eh facies Abby.
cirana chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
gd fic
SnowFox3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Good story. I was thinking about why Connor would ride on something continuously and chuck up afterwards. This seems very believable. Good job.

By the way, loved the characters' interactions!

First review!