Reviews for Taking Satine Home
RosieCheekedNistress chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
that was wonderful! it was almost as haunting as the orgional version. I enjoyed it very much.
TwystedFate chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Yeh...nice play on the old urban legend...very clever.

::hides flamethrower behind her back::

Flame you?

ME?

Nah.
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
i for one am NOT complaining. that was sad, beautiful and everything i could ever wish for in a story. htough you still have to make me cry. i dunno. i am weird. i am hoping to find my tears in one of your stories.

saicho_18 : slytherinn -
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Sucked? I think not! Awesome story! Original and not short.
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Wow, that was really cool. Very different and original. I liked it a lot. How could I flame something so spectacular? *hehe* Ciao now.
She's a Star chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Weird...I could have sworn I'd reviewed this before. Oh well. :) I love it, just like all your other writing! Very cool idea.
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Flame? Heck no! I think that should be made into a show, like, those ghosts around the world things and they should add that in! D I'd be funny. It's really quite convincing...nice story, btw. Lol.
Karen chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I really enjoy your story. I think it is an weird fan fiction but it is one of my favorites that i have read so far. I like the whole Christian as the old man i thought it was Zidler at first but you surprised me. I like it
Abby Normal chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
oooo, freaky, that was cool. poor joe. why did you expect flames? i really liked it. but if you really want flames i'll flame you if it makes you happy.
Roohaha chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
This was actually a good fic. it was really different. very inventive. i just wish for more explaination on Christian's part, to Joe, on who he is, and so on and so forth, but that's just me. anyway, that was a great piece of fic. good work. tootles
marie spaceylilgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
geez that was really spooky ... but you make christian sound like some psycho grumpy old man ... kinda
lesleyjl21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
No flames coming from here. Very original! Some of the best fanfic develops from twists that otherwise wouldn't happen. Bravo!
zeldazonk chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
I like it. :)
KathrynMerteuil chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I really liked this story! I thought it was really sweet actually. I don't see why you would get flames for it!
P-Chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Flames? Oh my goodness NOOOO! I think it was so cool! It was like some weird Unsolved Mystery show. - Me like!