Reviews for Touch
Murk Bottom chapter 1 . 7/23
I liked how much you were able to portray with so little words.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 7/1
Nope you did that well. I liked this. It's sad but it explains a bit in canon. Thanks for writing it.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/29
Aaaw again! I got a little teary with this one though because touch starvation is a sad thing and even more so for Naruto who doesn't even know why Iruka ruffled his hair.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 5/23
the not being touched thing is a really good way to put that and then iruka comes in and helps him understand with teuchi's help
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Aww, this was sweet and sad at the same time. So many normal customs, gestures, signs of affection and signs of aggression were all seen from a distance by Naruto. When he was at the Academy, everyone mocked him for being so dense and behind all his peers, but what else could anyone expect of a little boy that grew up by himself, with no parent or guardian teaching him about life? It was so adorable how little Naruto took what he learned from Iruka and Teuchi, and immediately tried out human contact for himself, to show his gratitude for Iruka's kindness. Naruto's sad past just breaks my heart!
CecilyOctavia chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
So sweet! I absolutely love the stories about Iruka and Naruto, and this did not disappoint. Very well written and developed. Thank you for sharing it. :)
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
nah i think you hit the nail on the head!
mcclainmercedes chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
awww TTTTTT_TTTTTTT _
Nebby chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
:') I love Iruka doting on Naruto like family.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
:'D
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was cute
Sundai chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I think that you conveyed your thoughts very well with this story, might I also say that it was beautifully done.
TheCatAndTheDragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice story, though it seemed a little rushed to me. Could have been a little longer, so there'd be more space for the whole explaining touches thing. But all in all very nice.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw! I think you did it rather well!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Also amazingly and adorably cute! Love this whole theme! Very well-written! Great job!