Reviews for Twilight Princess: Light, Shadow, and Darkness
Barack Obama chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
"A puppet that can no longer be used is simply garbage."
-Majora's Mask, the year 2000
Want Midna Back. com chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
that made me cry so hard...just like the game. :'( Bravo, Bravo...I think Nintendo made that ending Bittersweet but with toooooooooooooooooooo much bitter. I hope they will hear the Midna fans through and make a sequel. Long Live Midna
HollowIchigo chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I'd like to point out that in twilight princess, zelda is a brunette.
ancientdragonduelist chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Wow! No words can describe my awe at how well this story was written! You perfectly captured every part of that battle! (I didn't know you could fight Ganon as Link!) You should submit this to the producers and have them make it the last part of the offictial novelization! No joke! See you later... (HeHeHe)
alana chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
this was just great i hope u have a fanfic for the whole game

grea job
Tyler Griffin chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
Oh my God that was so sad! The story of Link and Midna will never end just like the entire Zelda series. Thank you for writing this. The Legend of Zelda will never end and neither will every story.
MegamanV2 chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Wow! You're hired! :) You have a great talent and I hope you'll continue to use it! (Espesially with more Zelda stories) Again, GREAT JOB!
keybladeboy chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Great epilogue. Too bad this fic had to end so soon. Do you have anymore?
djgondra chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
Ah. A very nice novelization of the ending scene. I still cry when I watch it, and it did the same when I read this. :D
Uchiha Sarada chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
AW! This was always my favorite scene..The way you described it, was so touching. I'm glad you made Link and Zelda cry. I'm glad there's room for a sequel here.
keybladeboy chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
That chapter was awesome! I never expected Link to actually die. And having that fairy was a great twist.
Anzer'ke chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
This is great stuff and that duel had me on the edge of my seat.
Davin Sunrider chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
This is a nice story you've got here. It's one of the better novelization stories I've read on this site. You've really captured the feel of the battles, I think. Good job!
Anzer'ke chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
good answer, great reply, keep up the good work
Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
I like, tell me is there a pairing, is it midna/link, could it be... pwease.