Reviews for Essence of Love
Bananaphobia chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
If your plot bunnies ever stumble across this story again, I'm sure none of us would mind if they fell down that hole *wink wink* Really great story! I've never come across a plot quite like this, and I love the idea of Hermione telling herself she likes Ron and not Fred-Ron.
Ashley-In-Wonderland chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
When I started it I thought well maybe it's not not unfinished, maybe it's short but the chapters get longer...maybe I will see how it ends, how Ginny finds out Harry is really George (I've been worried she would try to kiss him), maybe we would see how she fall out of love/like with Ron...just such an interesting idea with the switching places
SkyRider328 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
love the story so far it's strange them leaving hermione behind like that (harry and ron) but she seems to be fairing well, she falling for fred and it's so sweet though i have to say i more than a little intriged at what malfoy is up to and i hope we find out soon. PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND CONTINUE THE STORY!
kat louise chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
I love your story. Why don't you continue to write it?
Blueberry Babe chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
such a good story.. wish you would remember us reader out here in FF land.. just waiting by the computer for the rare email notice updates.. please? thanks.
mstffy chapter 10 . 1/17/2010

i love the whole story!
misswinterjayne chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
are you ever going to finish this story what happens next ?
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh, and congrat's on the morphing potion and pocket armchairs, I love new inventions in fan fiction, be they spells, potions or gadgets. Those chairs would come in handy if you've got company and aren't as proficient with a wand as Dumbledore. I'm not sure the twins should market that potion though, perhaps only to the order and the auror office after Voldie is defeated, it could cause some trouble if a death eater got hold of it.
Binka Fudge chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, including the HP series. it's absolutely amazing. I do hope you continue to update because I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I think I might know what Hermione has in mind, if Harry gets married to someone, hopefully Ginny, and they perform the soul bonding ceremony, then even if he's hit with the killing curse he can't die because Ginny will still be alive, kinda like his blood being in Voldemort keeping him alive in DH. If they can convince Ginny to do it, do you think she'll keep herself as safe as possible and not go through with her own plans in the knowledge that she's playing one of the most important parts in the war? And thats how they can get Harry to go for it too, they can tell him that although Ginny resents being wrapped in cotton wool for her own sake, she'll do it if it's to protect him. And since Harry wants her to be kept out of harms way more than anything, he'll agree. Sorry, I know the story is about Fred and Hermione, but I love it when there's depth to a plot and you've certainly given us that. It always gets my mind working and I can't help the random sparks of imagination. I'm not so good at writing, but I do sometimes get so involved in other peoples stories that I find it hard not to expand them in my head, makes them more real. TMI? Anyway, please please please update.
Glykera chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
great chapter! :) are you going to continue this story? i hope so, its really good
Glykera chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
ah *excited squeal* LOL, awesome chapter! :)
Glykera chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
loved this chapter! things are looking up between fred & herm
Glykera chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
:o what was harry doing there? great chapter! :)
indefinitelyhigh chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
The characterizations and emotions are very well-done and realistic and IC. I so love this :) Beautiful writing!
MidnightxRed chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
This is so good :)

I love the plot and the characterisation is spot on :D

I can't wait for more.