Reviews for Built to Spill
safira1718 chapter 1 . 7/21
i love it
DFR chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I know this is a one shot but I really want another one. I kept giggling for some reason. (probably because of Ulquiorra not fearing how Orihime feels about undressing in front of him)
I liked it so make a sequel!
Esaint Dracul chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
nice story ! Interesting plot ! Keep it up
metalhead030908 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh dear.. Aizen ruined it the action.
MayR9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii! KAWAII! XD
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was awesome. Just a great piece of fanfic. Keep up the awesome work!
Canadawear chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You got ulquiorra and orihime down to pat. Holy wow this is very very good. No it's better than good I don't even know wow.
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
that was cute of ulquiorra :)
KFArtyLover chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
The end is so cute! Ulqui giving his jacket to Orihime :3
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I can see this happening. Yes I can.99 percent in character and well written. I just can't imagine him giving her his jacket; its too emphathetic.
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ok now this made me feel uper gooey inside! 3 Awesome job Artec! I LOVED every minute of reading this XD and before reading this, I never read a story for Orihime and Ulquiorra! Amazing how you entranced me to read more for them!

nipnag chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
this was surprisingly sweet while staying true to their character! now the others will be wondering why ulquiorra is half naked while holding orihime's clothes with a mysterious stain xD
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Orihime was suppose to not care about gender and in a way got Ulquiorra to turn another way. Since he is a gentleman. Xd It seems like the thing he would do because of his lack of emotions...
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Lul very amusing. x3 Awesome one-shot. c:
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awh! This was great! I liked it a lot!

~Twilighthippie1 :)