Reviews for Snow storm
amazing chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Literally beautifully amazing. I was squelling at your writting style and attention to detail and god it was beautiful.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
YET. For some reason I forgot there were more chapters...
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Good story :) Though, I don't think it needs the M-rating
yuko takahshi chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Aww man that means no sex
Evani chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
That was sweet :) haha i like it
YinKeket chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
yay Ranka is making money out of it. yay Kyoya's friend is at the bar with Haruhi's dad safe. the ending so cute.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
my my buttons are been unbuttoning, lol. oh my it's getting more wild, yay about those two. uh i thought he wanted to kiss, but i was i was wrong lol. oh wow the day after pill. at least he was thinking which was good. yay she is on the pill which is really good. yay they kissed.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
at times it does happen to the best of us of having a no one around of some time. love winter but hate the cold lol. uh Kyoya is there, ah the baby pictures like she will give that away lol. oh man her pants rip and Kyoya saw lol. oh yay she can see the baby pictures of the other host. now that's going to be fun. awww sweet she remember what kind of tea he drinks. uh her father has a lover. awww cute her father would be buying her a skirt. lol wow Kyoya killed the car alarm which was annoying that i can understand. lol Kyoya wanted to know who Haruhi kissed and the game begins. lol on him trying to figure out about the kiss. win. oh wow he won the game and Renge kissed her. oh Renge kissed him too and said it out loud lol. yay sleepover party and i bet the host club are upset because i bet they want to do it too. awwwwwwwwww sad when Kyoya was talking about his past when he was a baby. uh Kyoya kissed Tamaki. oh my he wants to kiss her.
LadyVukavo chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
I love the story, though during the second chapter, at first I was like O.O didn't know there were stories on this site with that little twist. Then as I was finishing it I was recalling another story I read where Haruhi comes back after disappearing without warning and it turns out she had a kid (if I recall it was Kyoya's) and now I'm going to go nuts strolling through the site looking for it cause I stopped reading it when I couldn't see how it possible but it sounds very plausible after reading your story lmao. Anyhows, I'm rambling, I originally wanted to review to ask if english wasn't your first language and then the last chapter I saw your author notes saying just that. You're English is quite good and the only reason i picked up on it was you used on instead of in a lot and occasionally used in instead of on like you should have so Thanks for the great story written in nearly flawless english and know that your english is still way better than many others I have seen on here despite it being their first language.
Cindi chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I really loved your story!
lolcari chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
An absolutely sweet satisfying story. Thank you so much. Kyoya and Haruhi together is just so sweet!
shahnazzie chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Aw that was really nice (:

I particularly liked that Kyoya finally received his first refresher point _
RyainDrop chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
loved it
bunchan chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
wonderful!
JustAboutNothing chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I love it. It's amazing writing, the english is probobly better than mine. The lemon didn't feel dirty at all, and you kept everyone in character.