Reviews for Snow storm
Pharies chapter 3 . 8/22
You pulled me in and I stayed there. This was great!

~Tori
BloodOfMyLove chapter 1 . 5/3
This was beautifully written even with the occasionally grammar mistake. Very enjoyable and dare I say HOT! Great job, and thank you for sharing this story.
kori kaoru himura chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Very good story, thanks for sharing!
LadyStoic chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Very good. Few grammar mistakes and tense slip ups but other than that quite enjoyable
love crimson red ray88 chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Yaya I loved it plz update plz
WinryElric65 chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Oh how I wish you would write a sequel to this story! I was browsing online late last night for a good KyouyaXHaruhi story and stumbled upon this beauty. I love it! There was not one moment where Kyouya and Haruhi were OOC. But again, I really hope you decide to write a sequel to this (or perhaps just another KyouyaXHaruhi story) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
mah names in dis story... lawls XD
mutemuia chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Wow! Good story. Sorry, a thing I didn't understand... The final kiss wasn't for practicing, but anything else was?
Anyways, the writing style was amazing.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Good chapter.
Angel-Age54 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
well then where is the kissing?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Lol.
Correct me if I'm wrong but:
Disuneya Disney
Pikusarru Pixar

Or is that part of the show?
LucyLovesCookies chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I enjoyed this story even if it was made back in 2007. One of my favorites.
LucyLovesCookies chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I found this chapter "cute" it was different and quiet interesting.
LucyLovesCookies chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Longest chapter that I have ever read. I love the story so far and can't want to read more.
vivi2133 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
It's my first time doing a review on this website! (woot lol) So I'm not sure if there's a certain way people do these, but...I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH. The smut/lemons was so good; I had to keep pausing to fan girl aha. Haruhi and Kyouya are too cute for words. I like how you kept their characters, since a lot of times (that I've noticed) authors would write them OOC, and I don't really like that ;; So I'm glad you you kept them! I hope to see more stories from you, and keep up the great work! :3