Reviews for Bodyguard
nina-chan chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I like this story very much I am looking forward to the next chapter please update it good work_
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
This story is wonderful!
I don't think I've ever come across a better sasuhina than this ;)
It might be false hope, but please update for us (eager) readers!
Meee chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Okay girl, how can you just left the story like that? That is not nice, It was exactly wgata i was looking for and it was amazing and then bang you dont updAe anymore? Whyyyyyy? I'm cryung nowwwww! It probably one of the best sasuhina ever and you didnt keep it up? Pleaseeeee, continue this now, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bella De La Torre chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Duuuuuuuude, continue with the story! It's got a good plot to it so please continue!
jecka-hime22 chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
so when are you planning to update this story? coz i really like .yay! uhm, will u put some Gaahina pls.. il bet Sasuke will be more or shikahina, though it will not be such troublesome right?LOL anyways UPDATE SOON! tnx
GeminiK chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
that was awesome and for other perings can it NOT be a sakura couple i dont like her srry sakura fans
Kabooza chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
wow

i wanna what happens NXT! please update!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I love it!

I would like some GaaHina ItaHina...and SaiHina...I dont know I love Hinata with bad boys! P

UPDATE SOON MISSY!..OR mister!
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
I liked it, and Hiashi and Sasuke are EVIL!

And if Naruto isent her crush...is it Gaara? ! Itachi? ? Who I want to know!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Lol that was funny!

I love the part were he sleeped with her...took her long enought!
moonhaku chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
hai~

This is a nice story; very creative idea. I almost wish I thought of it myself. Anyway, I'll be keeping tabs on it. ;)

-moonhaku
MoonLightView chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
please write another chapter
Moony92 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Kyaah, this fic is so awesome! Sasuke reminds me of his former self, when he was arrogant and laid-back and girls seriously annoyed him. XD I miss that Sasuke. And Hinata was adorably in character as well! The first chapter was great and it certainly got me hooked instantly, and everything after that I was clining to every word! This fic is wonderfully entertaining and I LOVE it!

I certainly wouldn't mind other Hinata pairings! :d Gives Sasuke a run for his money, heh heh. ;D
mayurabu chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Hi! _ I'm just reviewing to say : PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! _ I can't really think of any constructive critism...but the story does seem to be moving just a little bit fast...or maybe it's just me! Eh-heh... -_-U Oh well...And also, I think that KibaHina is a very cute pairing, but thats just me!