Reviews for Moonless Night
LOL that was great!
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
hahaha, cute.
Topaz Ki chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
This is really a very amusing story :D

You are an amazing writer by the way
OKtoDelete chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Woohoo! That was fun! :-)
BleedingxHearts chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
.ahahahahahaha! keep this up.

ILOVEIT.!
addictedtotwilight21 chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
oh my gosh those were awesome!

more would be great!
MintCcIceCream chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
wow! I feel bad for the girl and for Edward! You're a great writer and these were some slightly funny chapters. I think if, for the second one, you clarified more that Edward was or wasn't actually wearing a costume it would be less confusing. You say he turned down all of Alice's ideas, but if you just say like she never actually go tme into a cosume anyway, thank god! or something along those lines. Anyway good luck writing and all else! And these are just suggestions, I might not even know what I'm talking about. Ok I'm going to stop typing now...
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
That was so good! I love it!

I cant wait for more!

Update more one-shots please!
madamesquid chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
OMC! WRITE MORE, er, ONE SHOTS FOR THIS STORY!
ablablahh chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Heheh... these are hilarious! xD
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Omg those are so funny! lol The Halloween one was my favorite, Mike as a vampire! XD Awesome story, keep those chapters coming!
Allegra.Jane.Alec chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
OMG! How anyone could think of Edward as gay is beyond me...!
HeyMazara chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
These are brilliant I hope you write more!
Carrie chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
omg. some parts r hilarious! love parts with edward's "siblings"... Especially Emmett and Alice. :D
SJ chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I appreciate the irony of this, knowing that he will want to go to prom with Bella:

"I was not going to something as ridiculous as prom. Why on earth would I want to put on a tuxedo to dance in the gymnasium of this god-forsaken school?"
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »