Reviews for Starting Over
Jo chapter 15 . 9/4
OMG i love this story! I genuinely can't wait for the next chapter. I love the fact that yuri is confident and has moderate control of what he wants and won't let anyone tell him differently. It will definitely be a challenge for wolfram's brothers to let their baby brother go and into the arms someone who doesn't share the same viewpoint as a brother, someone who sees him as desirable. I can't wait for yuri to make it public - everyone's reaction is going to be epic in stating that great work and I can't wait for your next update.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 8/31
A more mature Wolfram with a lot of self-respect - that's definitely not something you see everyday. I always thought it was sad how they treated him in the anime, with his emotions being toyed with and his engagement - which he clearly takes very seriously - only serving as comedic relief.
P. Cythera chapter 15 . 8/29
Really enjoying this fic :) great work. Love the characterization and the story development.
Keep up the good work and write more soon!
Gypsy chapter 15 . 8/23
I still pray for more of this one day...!

Great job!
this is honestly one of the best fanfics ive ever read and definitely the best KKM fanfic that ive read. thank you so much for posting. idk if youre ever thinking of continuing but even if you dont i just want to let you know how great i think this is. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE THIS
Please update this soon! I love itttttt!
Please update soon
tensai11 chapter 15 . 8/3
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Please update
Such an engaging read! The character developments and relationships are incredibly well fleshed out. I couldn't tear myself away from the story. Please update soon! I'd love to see where this goes with the new-learned dance and the ball ;)
Miino chapter 15 . 5/18
I hope we get another chapter of this soon! I love it! Thank you for taking time to write it!
drul chapter 15 . 4/10
Great story! I can't wait for more! My favorite part was their talk... I'm really enjoying how your characters are developing! Thanks!
Please update soon
Please update, this is a really good story
Nickesha chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
So intriguing and well written except for a few spelling errors but I love this wolf and yuuri