Reviews for Starting Over
Rachel6891 chapter 15 . 1/18
Hope you continue it really is a wonderful story and I love that is yuuri doing the chasing instead of wolfram.

Love your work,
Please update soon
~Rachel
kawaiiusagi2 chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
Umm more please! This is amazing! The character development and detail are amazing! I like your take on Wolfram being more mature and level headed. PLEASE PLEASE write more *begs* I want to read about the ball!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
Update?
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
I love this so much. I know you haven't updated in over a year but I really hope you finish this. The characterization a are beautiful. I also hope wolfram can open up to yuuri about how he feels unneeded and unwanted and unnecessary. He needs yuuri to show him that not true and how necessary he really is in their lives.
Jo chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
OMG i love this story! I genuinely can't wait for the next chapter. I love the fact that yuri is confident and has moderate control of what he wants and won't let anyone tell him differently. It will definitely be a challenge for wolfram's brothers to let their baby brother go and into the arms someone who doesn't share the same viewpoint as a brother, someone who sees him as desirable. I can't wait for yuri to make it public - everyone's reaction is going to be epic in stating that great work and I can't wait for your next update.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
A more mature Wolfram with a lot of self-respect - that's definitely not something you see everyday. I always thought it was sad how they treated him in the anime, with his emotions being toyed with and his engagement - which he clearly takes very seriously - only serving as comedic relief.
P. Cythera chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
Really enjoying this fic :) great work. Love the characterization and the story development.
Keep up the good work and write more soon!
Gypsy chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
I still pray for more of this one day...!

Great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
this is honestly one of the best fanfics ive ever read and definitely the best KKM fanfic that ive read. thank you so much for posting. idk if youre ever thinking of continuing but even if you dont i just want to let you know how great i think this is. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Please update this soon! I love itttttt!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Please update soon
tensai11 chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2016
Such an engaging read! The character developments and relationships are incredibly well fleshed out. I couldn't tear myself away from the story. Please update soon! I'd love to see where this goes with the new-learned dance and the ball ;)
Miino chapter 15 . 5/18/2016
I hope we get another chapter of this soon! I love it! Thank you for taking time to write it!