Reviews for Human Touch
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 1 . 10/29
This needs more lol. Love it, love it, love it!
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This and its companion piece are incredible. I read them years ago and I still think about these pieces. Adeptly done.
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Fantastic! Oh but I wish this kept going. So good I wasn't ready for it to stop! :)
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Hmm, I found this very interesting. No bad, no good, just them. It's an intruiging topic, thank you for writing.
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
hellerii chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Intriguing. I like the last line.
NS chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awesome. The last couple of lines were really amazing, as was "Colors." I love your writing style.
Maryjane chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Your style is very mature and intricately developed, I love the way you write and portray the characters. Your Snape is a wonder of complexity, darkness and goodness, and Hermoine is positively lovely appearing both strong and helpless. I sincerely hope you will write more on this series since the whole idea is very well thought and enticing. Many thanks for this wonderful fanfic and I really hope you will write some more because I'm positively hooked:)
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This was a nice surprise. I was just rereading 'Colors' which is one of my favorites and happened to find this sequel. Your explanation of Severus's personality clicked and made sense. I'm being greedy now and wish that you'll write another fic in this series but it's satisfying as is too.
padslet chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
no he cant kill harry doesnt he no that if voldie wins he will never be free to be with herms!
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Both this story and "Colors" are fascinating. You are a marvelous writer.
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
HELL YEAH! I totally agree with the last sentence... keep that good work up or else it's gonna be boring ;D

/Red.
Les Dowich chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Interesting premise. Well written and flows from colours well.
septentrion chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I'm so glad to see a new fic of yours. Colors was so fascinating, and I like this companion piece. Severus as an empath is a great idea.