Reviews for 20 Strokes of the Hairbrush
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is definitely awesome and made me smile. I loved the last one lol.
e-addi chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awesome as hell! XDXD LOL at no. 12! :D
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
17. Because Kabaji rarely says anything and Jiroh is mostly asleep, there is yet to be a time when the two disagree on something. The rest of the team makes a hobby of placing bets on whose side Atobe would take.

18. Waking up Jiroh is a very, very bad idea. Testing the reliability of this fact in practice will result with horrifying punishment-type things carried out by Kabaji or Jiroh himself.

Those are my favorite. How cute! I wonder which side Atobe took... Hmm.. :))
Linderel chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
12, 16 and 20 were pure love and giggles.
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I loved it _ especially the little Kabaji mentions because he really does need more love. I loved number 16 the most though _
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Number 20 is completely wonderful. Just had to put that out there.

Fun to read!
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That is way too cute. Again, love your writing style-always seems to bring the characters out of the book, and the short little sentences piece together much better a picture than a paragraph would. I didn't catch any Silver Pairing in here, but maybe that's just me. Love it very much nonetheless, and I hope you write more.

...And now's my time to go off and start homework. Argh.

Lux,

Dreamz
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I love number four. Great idea for Hyotei sleepovers. It's funny though. I never thought that they would have that many stuffed animals. Cute!
Parmesan Cheese chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I loved this. To put it plain and simple!
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Ahahaha, absolutely amusing.

Good job! XD
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I definitely love this one xD
kikumarubazooka chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
hey this is cool!
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
HAHA! I loved this. Pure humor. Nice.
Amiri chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Okay, honestly, I was already preparing my review before I even read this. Ya know, the one that goes "I really liked your Rikkaidai 20 one, but I've never been very fond of any of the Hyotei members, but it was still pretty good." Well, didn't that get thrown out the window?

I loved this one. It's defintely a lot different than the Rikkai one, but somehow it's more and equally powerful. It's kinda made me, dare I say it, like the Hyotei members, though some of the things you wrote (*coughsinging?cough*) I think might be fairly unbased in the actualy series. It still managed, with much love, to make me think that what you wrote might actually be what's going through their heads.
Bluephoenix17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
OMG. I love this fic. The Shishido thing was freaking funny!