Reviews for Corridors and Confrontations
areyousatisfied chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This story is bloody amazing. I keep coming back to it. I feel like it's the sixth time I've read it. You really need to do at least another chapter. I feel like this has the potential to be a multi chapter and very popular fic. And I've read a lot of fanfiction. I'm gonna go recommend this to some people now.
Agent Kittens chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
the story is very well written, but i feel that there could be more added on. it is one of those stories that could be left like it is, or be the start of a very wonderful story.n_n
emeraldsmile chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
huu...there is tension in there but i like draco characteristic its AWESOME _ i can let out my breath now,that is utterly dangerous eh?
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw, why is it complete? I love your characterization of Draco.

Beautiful. (Too bad, its a one-shot)
radical-rebel chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was good! Very well-written!
DMG chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I absolutely LOVE your version of Draco Malfoy! I think that you could do a lot, plot-wise, with him. I can't help but want to read more after reading this. I do hope you continue with this story.
g-05 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Ooh! I really enjoyed this fic. Good spelling, grammar, and characterization. A nice twist to canon that didn't dissolve into anything overused or overdone. Nice open ending, too. :) Great job!
kisa chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
keep going
kisa chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
keep going
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
interesting but I'm sorry you cannot just leave it there you need at least another chapter where harry gives his answer to malfoy? please