Reviews for The Coven
BloomingViolets chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Definitely one of the best fanfictions in the world of Supernatural that I've ever read! This was fantastic! Is there going to be a sequel? I'm curious about all the other secrets that Bobby and CJ still haven't reviewed!
SaintsGhost chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
That was a good read, i wonder if you have a sequel? Seems to be a little openeing for many curious possibilites for future writing endeavors.

I've been wanting to read a fic were the boys were witches! Loved the fic! :)
SaintsGhost chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Wow I just Love how funny it sounds to hear one half of a converstion, especially when the half your hearing is flustered! lol! :)
Shadowless.Whispers chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
oh i love reading this story. please do write a sequel... im just dying to find out the other secrets the boys dont know about!
Charmedfan03 chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Incredible! I can honestly tell you that this is the first time in a long time that I have taken the time to review a story. I really loved it. I hope you write a sequel. I'm dying to know what happens next!
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
Ok frist if this is completly finished please cange it cuz you make me think that you'll write more and i dont like to lead on. Not to be mean but please.

Anyway that was not a stupied ending i love it!

I't makes me feel better that they killed that witch.

And I'm not being a suke upbut I think this should be the fist show of the third seson.

My sister and i love it (we won't let my little brither read it.)

It was a ittle gorie for us but still it was good!

Ok well now I feel way better that when the day stared. so this is the late post for me (proble not but still)

Kiyla Winchester, Luckybrat452-494
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
no you know the ending isn't leam its achtule really funny!
mysong chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
It wasnn't that corny. I can't believe only a few people reviewed this. It's really good. A nice way to explain about Mary and all those other answered things. I hope there's a sequel telling what other secret C.J. and Bobby are keeping. :)
tsweeny chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
I thought this story was good and enjoyed reading it. I hope you are writing the sequal to reveal what the other secrets are. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the ending.
IHeartSam chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
hey great story! loved the ideas behind it! great job x
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
“I really gotta lay off the Oreos,"

sounds just like me I love it

can't wate to read more