Reviews for And Takes Away
DarkDancer chapter 1 . 1/21

I can't really think of anything else to say.
KasterLoop chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is just so sad. I know you said it was supposed to have a happy ending, but the fact that Heero spent almost his entire life with a gaping hole left by the deaths of his friends (most notably Duo) kind of got to me, and I totally can't forget about this fic and it brings up pangs of...something whenever I think about it. It's like he tries to get over them by ignoring it and pretending he's okay and not letting Relena fix this side of him, but, in the end, he still misses them terribly. It was achingly, achingly sad.

Anyways, am stalking you for Koji ma Oshi, if you're still working on it. ) Love your writing.
rls2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I found the story's non-linear style very fustrating at first, then realized that I had to let go, allow the narrative to toss me about and carry me where it would. It was so satisfying to read such a challenging, well-written tale. FFN has a (well-deserved) rep for being 99.9% teenage dreck, and since it is an entry-level site, few good writers stay long in this venue. I can see why, since they tend to get better response elsewhere, but it also means there are few good models. Thanks!
reader chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
that touching. i was pulled right into it. thank you. please don't stop writing! you're very talented.