Reviews for You Missed a Spot
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
It's a little short, but who am I to judge, especially because I have written shorter! Like they say, It's about QUALITY not QUANTITY. Or something like that! : )

Aw... Why can't Sora be MY cute little panda bear? I guess I can settle for Demyx, though! : ) Sora looks better with Kairi, anyways!

Poor Sora! That sounds like a really rough day! He deserved that ice cream! And the kiss!

great job on this! And I should think that on a tropical island there would be parks with yummy chocolate ice cream! : )
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Aw, kawaii-desu~!

I think that's so adorable

Poor Sora, very crappish day, ne?

I'd only suggest not using chat text in your author's notes, because usually it suggests just how the rest of the story will be and it might deter the odd reader.

I just happened to be too curious to give a durn, but heyy...

Also, "perfect" in the beginning, where it's all.. bolded, should be "perfectly".

Otherwise, brilliant one-shot
Rikku's Confessional chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw that was adorable.

I liked it.

Oh and thank you for enjoying my story so much.

It makes me glad to see other people enjoying my writing capablities. Ha.

Well, chapter 14 should be up when I get my computer fixed, so i hope you habe patience with me!

Keep on the lookout for some one shots from me, kay?

much love

cracker-jacks000 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was probably one of the cuttest one shot's I've read since Gray-rain-skys came out with a sora/kairi one. And that's a long time!

I REALLY enjoyed this, honestly. Sora and kairi have been my #1 favorite couple EVER for at least three years now. So, This was awesome and i'm extra happy, cuz I haven't gotten to read any Sora/Kairi fluff lately... I've been too busy writng "another story 2." It's kept me WAY TOO busy lately. I might take a break right before school starts, just for a week or two lol

but anyways, I liked how well written it was! It was short, but that doesn't matter. It was great!

-Cracker-jacks 0 0 0
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
aww... precious.

Kairi always knows how to cheer someone up, doesn't she?

twas cuteness overload~

and yeah, it could have been longer and had more details about setting (was it a hot, sunny day or cool, breezy one?) and such.

but for your first, it was quite nice.

and you might want to enable anonymous reviews~
haru-teri22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
FallArbor chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That was pretty adorable, I'd have to admit. I liked the length, and I'm pretty excited about what you'll have to offer in the future.

Rioxane12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
cute! you should make a real story!