Reviews for Redemption
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
"He would never come to safe her." - "to save her".
Mom2ovia chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow! This is my first review, I have been reading fanfic for months now and this has to be the most captivating writing to date. It was hot, sensual, startling and sweet too. Nice work, can't wait to read more of your stories.
HuddyRox chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Loved it. Espically since I have been sorta living the same thing that Kate has. Just not exactly the same thing. Thanks for writing it :)
redsneakers chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
well.. *ahem* .. what else can I say except that this is great? Right, I can also say that you're awesome. Love the angst. Love the.. *ahem* well, you know.. ;)
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I can't tell you how many times I've clicked on this, forgetting that I've already read it. This is wonderful really. A perfect Kibbs ending to one of the episodes that really defined Kate as a character. I enjoyed reading this because the way you see them both, Gibbs and Kate, and the way you write them is almost exactly how I see/write them.

It's like seeing a (adult rated) episode instead of reading it. It had the sweetest ending too. I was sad to see it end though.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Lovely, incredible, amazing... Ok, the beginning is a bit rough... but it totally fits... and Gibbs is the saviour.. incredible.. :)
balladofserenity chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is brilliant and I am in love with it!

I have re-read this fic over and over again - and then realised that I never reviewed it! Sorry!

I noticed that a few people have mentioned that it may be a little OOC - I don't really know about that. You have gone somewhere wonderful with both Kate and Gibbs. I think Kate is actually fantastically in character, it's just a facet that we rarely see. The self destructive guilt that you capture is astounding!

Gibbs' reaction surprises me - but then again doesn't. To me it is actually some what realistic rather than the 'perfect gentleman' idealization which I really like.

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Just thought I'd let you know that I love this fic (as well as all of your others). I hope you keep writing! Thanks!
Monica Collier chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Why couldn't they be this good together on the series? Wonderful!
Missy Holland chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
*sniffle* I WILL NOT CRY! *sniffle* I WILL NOT CRY...

... Damn, I cried, but only a little bit D
novasupernova chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
YO KIMMY!

I LOVE IT!
MissScullyScuito chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Hi, I just wanted to say that Kate / Gibbs really isn't my ship but I found this story to be so very carefully written and in character that it didn't affect my enjoyment of it one bit. I completely believed every moment of it. Credit to your writing.

You don't write Gabby do you?

*G*

MiscullyScuito
Samantha chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
wow this was amazing! Excellent story please continue!
sandra jones chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
hi..hope there is more to the story..keep it up
moregoth chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Enjoyed this story, I felt that perhaps they were a bit out of character, but since the story was good I dont mind.
meherm chapter 1 . 7/19/2007