Reviews for Examination of the Heart
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
There's an inexplicable charm to all your fics!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Great story!

About time someone told that dense doctor what to do. Lol.
FishSoRule chapter 1 . 7/30/2007

Rhianwen chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
*ahem* *vocal warm-ups*

SQUE!

So...freakin'...cute... *floatinghearts*

I love Lillia's mother-instinct: she's at the Clinic about her health, but when she sees that something's bothering him, she puts it on hold to discuss his problems. Adorable, sweet, and so, so Lillia. And it's so very like the good Doctor, to leap immediately to the solution of "Well, I can just ignore it, can't I?" Ahh, Tim...you wonderful, beautiful, sexy dork. And I love that his feelings for Elli come across in the one way he can't ignore: affecting his work. XD
Peach Zelda chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
wow. i can totally relate to doctor's character in the game so i was excited to see a fic about him written by you. i like ho you've handled this. its very well written and pretty realistic. most writers here generally pump out garbage when it comes to doctor fics. this is one of the best i've read.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
omg that was CUTE! Lillia is so...right in this. Like, it's exactly how I expect someone like her to be. Frail yet innocent yet somewhat...cupidy. hehe. Doctor is too busy to love...that'll never work.

It'd be adorable if you showed the aftermath...but it's adorable already too.
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Beautiful! That's all I can say. (Exept that 'The worst she can do is say no.' I remember a certain principal anouncing that to our grade...)

Why not get addicted to your one-shots? They're the best on this board! *kirby's cheering for you!*

C-ya!

Gamerzgal
let-the-eli-in chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Yes, you wrote a DoctorxElli! I'd been hoping you would. I really liked this. I always find stories an interesting read when they feature one part of romance talking to a completely unrelated character. It has a certain dymanic feel to it. Ugh, I'm not making sense, am I? Sorry. Just know that this was an enjoyable read and I hope that you write more DoctorxElli stuff in the future! Or just more Harvest Moon stuff in general!
Teh Fuzzeh Penguin chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
My gosh! That was so sweet. Many props. Continue writing, maybe a series?