Reviews for Breaking and Broken
karencullen2007 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
like it u should go on!
Isabella-May-Swan chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
please please please make this more then a one shot. please? its the only good edwards POV from new moon. please?
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
?...?...OOH! i get the ending now! It's when Rosalie tells him that Bella jumps right? FANTASTIC!
BriBandit chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This... is... Amazing...

It does remind me of Edward. The last five lines make it dramatic. I love it!

ROSALIE CAN GO TO HELL! I hated her even more after this.
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Congratulations! Your oneshot is the first angsty Edward centric "Twilight" story I've read on feel proud.

...On a more serious note I think this is true to Edward's character to actually feel horrible about leaving Bella and not just "because it was for her own good". He felt bad about it and I am glad you explored his feelings/emotions when Rosalie told him Bella *allegedly* commited suicide by jumping off the cliffs.

Genuine and actually made me sympathize with Edward's feelings. Well written fic, good job :D
Hope.Flies chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
amazing! i love it!

Oh, and i saw your userpix and YOU WATCH MOONLIGHT TOO! YAY! I LOVE THAT SHOW!

Did you see the newest episode?

Ok, random i know, but i must say, this is the first fanfic that i don't have to say read it over to make necessary correction or this part didn't make sense. Congrates! And i can't wait to read your others!
rosemary tea chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Amazing you should really add more when he planed to kill himself and sutch.
Abigail Sloane chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
this is good! you should continue! please update it
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
No! Edward! She isn't dead!

It was all a misunderstanding!

I love it.

:D
Merekat chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
OMG, I love this story! I usually don't read stuff on but this story just caught my eye. I thought you characterized Edward perfectly - he's just how I would imagine him.

The only thing I had a problem with were a few simple grammatical errors - I would suggest getting a beta reader to fix them. It was nothing major, though, and it didn't interfere with my enjoyment of the story.

I look forward to reading more of your fanfiction. Keep it up!
Aavelyn chapter 1 . 7/20/2007