Reviews for Clearly in Denial
A would lol again.
Swirly chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Your Aya is much cracky fun XDD
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Ahahaha I love you for writing this.
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Ran's logic is made of win, as your fic is! This is utterly brilliant! I've honestly laughed out loud. The end was priceless!
Maroony Mangaree chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was very cute!
Murasaki-yanagi chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ahahaha very nice! I enjoyed that immensely. Nothing than some good cute crack of my favorite boys to cheer me up. _ Thanks for writing such a nice story.
Kanon Hara chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
lol i have no idea where to start. this fic was so hilarious! lol i really love your humor... i must say though, that even though the entire fic made me laugh... this had to be my favorite part.

"And then he realized that if Ken really were trying to assert his masculinity, then an out-of-the-way cabin would be ridiculously conducive to making babies. What better way to alert his masculinity than to bed a gorgeous bombshell?

And, you know, make a few mini-Kens?"

haha awesome fic!
Ravenn Rose chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I loved, but I honestly didn't see it ending this way...at all...Ran's musings made me laugh though...his train of thought is quite hysterical. BTW, even though he was barely in it, I heart Ken lol. Very nice job. I liked a lot
HeatherR chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Cute! Cute! Cute! _

This had me laughing out loud in places! And I was thinking , "Wow. Ran is crasy." But then it turned out he wasn't. _ Great fic!
Roxie Faye chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
*laughs insanely* AWESOME! AWESOME FIC! This is going on my list, TOTALLY. Oh that ending was SO COMPLETELY AWESOME! I can't believe I didn't read this sooner! *picks you up off the ground and hugs you* Thanks for the amazing pick-me-up fic from right after work. ) I love you.
Rapunzel4 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was very amusing. I love Ran's skewed logic and his wavering before deciding that all the facts clearly support the interpretation he wants (never mind if it's correct or not). Very funny.
Sachiko V chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Yay! The Weaver is back, and with the silliest story ever. This crack!Ran is really believable and even in-character of some sort, and I enjoyed it to the max. I mean, there has to be a bunch going on under that silent demeanor of his, right? I love the great amount of sarcasm and mind banter going through Ran's mind, and poor thing _; This totally made my day.
noir raven dravenwood chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
OH MY GOD YOU MAKE MY LIFE! I have to say this is the funniest story I've ever read. I LOVE YOU!
the-secret-i.livejournal.com chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Ah, what a perfect afternoon pick-me-up Very much enjoyed :)